The Disney outlet at Belz is incredible

Can someone describe the die-cast ride vehicles to me? I've never seen them. Are they new since '99? They sound cool!

Bought my 4 year old a "Dumbo", "Teacup" and "Winnie the Pooh" ride vehicles at the parks, went to Belz first, but they didn't have them that day.

The toys are diecast metal and about 4 inches in length. The have small wheels on the bottom and can roll on the floor. Some of them are stylized versions of the ride vehicles. I also saw the Safari trucks at AK.

Is there a 3rd Disney Outlet in Orlando? I thought I read somewhere that there was one closer to 192 in an outlet mall. Or did I hear wrong?

Does anyone have directions to the outlets? In all the years we've gone to WDW I never knew about them. How far are they from WDW? Are they close to the airport? We are going on th cruise in Aug and will be ther 1 day ahead, may have to stop. Just called the one at 407-3543255 and ordered 2 cruise line mugs-$3.99 each, a golf shirt--19.99, animal kingdom photo album for 100 pictures-4.99. the sales clerk was very nice because I didn't really know what I wanted.

Thanks for the explanation of the die cast vehicles/rides. I picked up the mickey in car and mickey in airplane in '99. I assume these are what you all are talking about. So I guess there are other vehicles available and now there are rides? What rides has everyone found?

I liked the Disney store at Belz - plenty of bargains. Does anyone know of a store called Ross? It is mentioned in one of the guidebooks - I dont know where it is or what it sells. Also is Florida Mall any good for bargains - particularly software?

piglet01.gif

Ross is a large discount clothing store that carries clothes in all sizes from babies on up.
Sometimes you can hit it right and get real good bargains. There is also a shoe section, small toy and software section, bed and bath items and giftware.
I just recently got a dress that was originally 58 dollars for 9.99; but like I said it is hit or miss but definitely worth looking into if you are in the area.
I have been to Florida Mall just once and it is a regular Mall but big and I did not find any bargains there.
Belz Outlet Mall is pretty good though.
Hope this helps.
Have fun if you are going to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter