The Disneyland Hotel Superthread

With the Villia's done, where do you do laundry now? While they were being built you had to go to PP.

There’s a laundry room in approximately the same spot it used to be, accessed from outside the tower. We saw signs with arrows pointing down a path to the left as we were entering the tower, but didn’t venture that way to check it out.

Does anyone have experience ordering delivery (Instacart, DoorDash, etc.) to DLH? Curious how pickup works — will they deliver directly to rooms, or do guests have to pick everything up at the Fantasy Tower?

Does anyone have experience ordering delivery (Instacart, DoorDash, etc.) to DLH? Curious how pickup works — will they deliver directly to rooms, or do guests have to pick everything up at the Fantasy Tower?
Instacart will drop at the Bell Services desk outside and you go there to pick up (or ask Bell Services to bring up.) DoorDash usually requests you meet them at Valet Drive. We have Marri's deliver pizza frequently and meet the driver at the Valet area.

Instacart will drop at the Bell Services desk outside and you go there to pick up (or ask Bell Services to bring up.) DoorDash usually requests you meet them at Valet Drive. We have Marri's deliver pizza frequently and meet the driver at the Valet area.
Thank you so much. Very helpful — appreciate it.

Where do I go to choose my fast passes etc on the app once I’m in the parks? Will they just pop up when I enter the park since I have genie plus.

Also, is there a way to search by restaurant for reservations. I’m only seeing the option where I input number of guests etc and it showed me every option.

I feel like a complete newbie here 🤷🏻‍♀️

They have large 1 liter bottles for about ~$4.80 and the standard ~600 mL (normal soda sized bottles for about ) $4.40. No cases.
Thank you!

Will Bell Services accept cold items? I know in WDW they do.

Strange question and I tried a search but nothing came up. Disneyland Hotel does have rollaways don't they? Group of 4 but 1 is a boy and can't sleep with sisters or me. Standard View room if that matters.

Strange question and I tried a search but nothing came up. Disneyland Hotel does have rollaways don't they? Group of 4 but 1 is a boy and can't sleep with sisters or me. Standard View room if that matters.
I tried to get a rollaway once and was told no because it wouldn’t fit in the size room we were in. What you need is the room that has the sofa bed, plus two queens. The best way to guarantee getting that is to book your reservation for two adults and three kids.

I tried to get a rollaway once and was told no because it wouldn’t fit in the size room we were in. What you need is the room that has the sofa bed, plus two queens. The best way to guarantee getting that is to book your reservation for two adults and three kids.
We are in the same boat. Family of 4 (husband and I, 18 year old son and 15 year old daughter). Is there a way to guarantee it with a party of 4 that you know of?

We have of course requested the sofa bed but I think they said preference goes to parties of 5.

Hmmmm I don’t think they do a head count, lol. No one ever asked me about my phantom child when I’ve done this. But it definitely got us the room with the sofa bed, which we really needed!
I always do this too so that my toddler has her own bed (though she often ends up in mine halfway though the night anyway) and the most they have ever done is read all the names of the people in the room such I see we have a regular room for A, B, C, D and E and then I say yep and that is the end of it.

Can anyone give me an update on what the shampoo situation is lately? Is it the H2O product in the tubes still?

Interesting, well they still have single use H2O tubes for conditioner and body lotion, and the body wash in the shower smells very strong of salt… reminds me of what it was like during 2021 and maybe even prior to that. The shampoo seems the same too… green stuff, lol
I used the H2O at home for several years because it reminded me of Disney trips. When we were at DLH in September what was in the dispensers in the shower was definitely still the H2O product.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter