The Disneymoon with free dining PTR we go tomorrow

Your venue looks fab. :thumbsup2

We got married 3 years ago in a country pub - fairly similar to your venue - we had just the best day ever. Had a bbq/buffet type thing with just a top table set up - everyone else could sit with whom and where they wanted. :goodvibes

If your OH is quite shy you could maybe think about having speeches straight after the ceremony? We did this as we kinda wanted to get them out of the way to leave the rest of the afternoon free and so that DF & DH didnt have to spend the afternoon worrying about doing them. It works a treat in this less formal setting - well we thought so anyway :rotfl:

Am looking forward to keeping up with your plans x x

Leanne I know I have said it before but your venue looks beautiful! I cant wait to see your photos and I will have my fingers crossed for no rain!

Aw Gem thanks! I really hope it doesn't rain the place has such beautiful grounds be such a shame if we can't make the most of it

wow that's such a pretty venue :)

Thank you I hope to update with wedding dress pictures soon

Leanne that venue is beautiful.

It looks like you'll be having a lovely wedding day. :goodvibes

Thanks Jackie I am going to take some of my own photos this weekend So I'll be updating again

Your venue looks fab. :thumbsup2

We got married 3 years ago in a country pub - fairly similar to your venue - we had just the best day ever. Had a bbq/buffet type thing with just a top table set up - everyone else could sit with whom and where they wanted. :goodvibes

If your OH is quite shy you could maybe think about having speeches straight after the ceremony? We did this as we kinda wanted to get them out of the way to leave the rest of the afternoon free and so that DF & DH didnt have to spend the afternoon worrying about doing them. It works a treat in this less formal setting - well we thought so anyway :rotfl:

Am looking forward to keeping up with your plans x x

Thanks for reading I really didn't think any one was actually going to read :rotfl: I thought this was just going to be like a bridezilla diary :lmao:

I don't think he is too worried about speeches I haven't really spoke to him about it! But because it is just our friend and family (Total of 28 including us) I think he will feel quiet comfortable!

I have been reading some wedding magazine and it seems to be more comon for the bride to do a speech as well so I have been looking at some on line and I am looking in to! I always have to have my say :lmao:

Hi Leanne - can't believe I missed your amazing PTR/TR until now!! Sorry!!

All your plans sound amazing! It's lovely to hear how much you like SSR, am I right in thinking that if we ever want to get to DTD from a park we're best to go to SSR and wait until the Congress Park stop?

Your ADRs all look great, and I think 8.25 will be the perfect time to enjoy a meal at Narcoosees and watch the fireworks! Have you put wedding and honeymoon all over your ADR so you have a good chance at a window seat?

DLRP looked amazing! How did you like NPB? We are really starting to miss DLRP but it'll be at least 2012 before I get to see that beautiful castle again. We've not done Buffalo Bills but you do make it sound fun.

Your wedding venue looks lovely. I can't wait to hear all about it, and hope you have the day of your dreams.

Keep us updated on the WDW planning!!

Hi Leanne - can't believe I missed your amazing PTR/TR until now!! Sorry!!

All your plans sound amazing! It's lovely to hear how much you like SSR, am I right in thinking that if we ever want to get to DTD from a park we're best to go to SSR and wait until the Congress Park stop?

Your ADRs all look great, and I think 8.25 will be the perfect time to enjoy a meal at Narcoosees and watch the fireworks! Have you put wedding and honeymoon all over your ADR so you have a good chance at a window seat?

DLRP looked amazing! How did you like NPB? We are really starting to miss DLRP but it'll be at least 2012 before I get to see that beautiful castle again. We've not done Buffalo Bills but you do make it sound fun.

Your wedding venue looks lovely. I can't wait to hear all about it, and hope you have the day of your dreams.

Keep us updated on the WDW planning!!

Hello

Thats ok hun it's mainly here for me to jot some thoughts down :)

Yes if you get the bus SSR and hop of at Congress Park you can walk from there I don't know if Jack is bothered by golf but you could get off at the first stop have a look at the LBV gold course and then get the boat

Oh yes honeymoon reservation is noted EVERY WHERE :rotfl: not expecting any freebies but we hope to only get married once so going to make the most if it :cutie: I really hope we can see the fireworks from Narcoosees but we are going here mainly for Dave's love of Lobster :rotfl:

DLRP was really good can't believe how quick it has gone since though :scared1: Buffalo bills was AMAZING so much fun (Dave loves the free beer) but Cafe Mickey was the best :hippie: New port bay was lovely massive though glad we didn't have to walk too far our room was fine I have read some real horror stories. We think we are going to leave DLRP now till we have kids

Thanks Torsie going to update with all our final ADR's as they have changed so many times now :rotfl:

Your venue looks lovely, it's very quaint and traditional. :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing more details! :thumbsup2

Thanks! You must be so excited about DLRP hope the weather is good are you doing a TR on your return?

I been thinking about Animal Kingdom a lot today and thought I'd like to share with you what I am looking forward to and going to try
Add your Animal Kingdom Favourites as well (Photos are more then welcome)

treeoflife.jpg

I think me and Dave will have to shares these as I couldn't manage both on my own :rotfl: Well I could but my weight Watchers leader will not like me after this trip as it is :rotfl:

I have seen this on the Disney food blog website (I was addicted to when our 180 days was getting closer ;)

whitechocolatecupcake.jpg

This is a White Chocolate Elephant Cupcake and can be found at Animal Kingdom’s Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery. it's made of chocolate cake and topped with Vanilla frosting and toasted coconut
But the best part that Elephant is edible and is white chocolate he is almost too cut to eat though (just almost)

This one just looks yummy and some thing I would be drawn to even if I hadn't read about it

Paw-Print-Brownie.jpg

It's a paw print brownie it has gooey layer of chocolate frosting between the cake and chocolate paw print I am literally drooling

I haven't read much about this place yet but I think Dave will enjoy a sit down here with a nice cold beer

ExEv-yachtsman-akpicnic-044.jpg

I did look at the cocktail menu as well and since we are there I am sure I could indulge in one

My Favourite ride of all time

DSCF1396.jpg

I love it Dave isn't so keen on the story behind it but I don't listen I am too busy looking for that lion

I have never seen Mickeys Jammin Jungle Parade
But I will this year

I really want to take my time looking at the tree of life this year we did a bit more last year but I would love to find a map or some details of where I can find what animals where etc
If any one has any info on the tree of life please share I love that tree

Then theres the obvious
Dinosaur
Everest
Its tough to be a bug
Finding nemo the musical
Festival of the lion king
All the trails
And if I have any room Mango pie from Yak and Yeti

My Favourite at Animal Kingdom is Festival of the Lion King

DSCF0349.jpg

And my guilty secret is I've never looked at the detail on The Tree Of Life at all. :blush:

:shocked:

David!!!! You have to have a walk round the tree!! We spent ages looking at it, it really is amazing!

In fact it's one of our favourite things in AK. So I'll put these photos for you Leanne. :)

14644_321970645083_821450083_9760676_664924_n.jpg

14644_321970665083_821450083_9760677_1882703_n.jpg

Look at this!!! I could literally look at it for hours, and you still wouldn't find all the creatures in there! Amazing! Jack and I stood for ages jsut going "Can you see the ant?! Can you see the squirrels?" and people were bustling past. Maybe we're just weirdos...

14644_321970695083_821450083_9760681_4016131_n.jpg

Thanks for posting pictures! I can't wait to see the Festival of the lion king

I am getting so excited about The wizzarding world of Harry Potter
all the pictures and videos out at the moment are just so exciting

In other every day news I ran race for life on Sunday and managed to finish in 45 minutes it wasn't easy on the soft sand and the boiling heat but I did it and glad I know the money I helped raise will be going to a good cause. I lost my Grampy 10 years ago to Cancer. I dont think I am in any but here are some pictures of the days events

Race for life pictures

Thanks! You must be so excited about DLRP hope the weather is good are you doing a TR on your return?

I'm back from DLP now. :( It went so quickly, as usual!! I'm not planning on doing a TR but I have done a brief review over on the DLP board.

In other every day news I ran race for life on Sunday and managed to finish in 45 minutes it wasn't easy on the soft sand and the boiling heat but I did it and glad I know the money I helped raise will be going to a good cause. I lost my Grampy 10 years ago to Cancer.

Well done, that's fantastic! :thumbsup2

I'm back from DLP now. :( It went so quickly, as usual!! I'm not planning on doing a TR but I have done a brief review over on the DLP board.

Well done, that's fantastic! :thumbsup2

I did it read it glad you had a good time I really enjoyed Cafe Mickey and actually miss it I looked at a quick trip for our birthday just cant afford it though :sad2:

I just realised I missed my double digit dance :scared1: been so busy with the wedding I can't believe it has come round so quick! only 94 days till WDW and only 89 days till wedding

We are getting married in 12 weeks on Saturday! So every thing is very full on with the wedding planning at the moment and the diet

Other news my wedding dress now fits perfectly I bought it 2 dress sizes smaller then what I was and it now does up properly :banana::banana::banana:

We have decided to take our laptop this year and hoping to do a live trippie :)

Dave can also book his golf next Tuesday so I hope to do that when I get back from work that day for a surprise

Not much else to report just thought I would write a small update if any one is still reading this :rotfl:

Just caught up with this - Cafe Mickey & Buffalo Bills look brilliant! Mind you, it's a bit weird seeing pictures of people walking around Disney in coats and stuff! It's the main reason we've not bothered with DLP so far - the weather just cannot compete with Florida.

On the wedding front, we didn't get married there (Bridgwater Register Office for us!) but we did spend our wedding night at Woodlands, and it was lovely! It was 16 years ago, but it doesn't look like it's changed too much in your pics, so I'm sure you'll have a fab time :goodvibes:yay::goodvibes

Hi Leanne!

Not sure how I hadn't seen this before! :confused3 But I'm caught up now!!

Looks like you had fun at Paris; my DBF and I went 2 years ago and had an amazing time! We did Cafe Mickeys too... no ADRs for us, just walked in! Although neither of us really remember what food we had, we were so excited Mickey Mouse was there!!

Congratulations on getting married super soon... (again, how did I not know!!:lmao:) Very excited to hear about the rest of your wedding and WDW plans!!

Steffi xxx princess:

Just caught up with this - Cafe Mickey & Buffalo Bills look brilliant! Mind you, it's a bit weird seeing pictures of people walking around Disney in coats and stuff! It's the main reason we've not bothered with DLP so far - the weather just cannot compete with Florida.

On the wedding front, we didn't get married there (Bridgwater Register Office for us!) but we did spend our wedding night at Woodlands, and it was lovely! It was 16 years ago, but it doesn't look like it's changed too much in your pics, so I'm sure you'll have a fab time :goodvibes:yay::goodvibes

Cafe Mickey and Buffalo Bill was brilliant having to wear your coat still in April is the strange thing :rotfl: We went in January the year before sure it was warmer :lmao:

I don't think it has changed much just the owners from what I understand! Such a small town where we live :rotfl2:

3 months tomorrow till we go :banana:

Hi Leanne!

Not sure how I hadn't seen this before! :confused3 But I'm caught up now!!

Looks like you had fun at Paris; my DBF and I went 2 years ago and had an amazing time! We did Cafe Mickeys too... no ADRs for us, just walked in! Although neither of us really remember what food we had, we were so excited Mickey Mouse was there!!

Congratulations on getting married super soon... (again, how did I not know!!:lmao:) Very excited to hear about the rest of your wedding and WDW plans!!

Steffi xxx princess:

Hi Steffi

Glad you read my Pre-TR hope I didn't bore you :laughing:

Lucky you just being able to walk in at DLRP they had free dining there and not much choice of restaurants so where you could eat was packed
:crowded:

Ah I know it is coming round so quick my friend got married on 22nd May and I saw her 12 weeks before and remember saying wow its so close :scared1: thats me now I need to get a move on Dave hasn't even bought his suit yet at this rate he will be coming in his shorts and T-shirt :lmao:

Are you making your ADR's now I noticed you are at 185 days or are you staying offsite?

Hi Steffi

Glad you read my Pre-TR hope I didn't bore you :laughing:

Lucky you just being able to walk in at DLRP they had free dining there and not much choice of restaurants so where you could eat was packed
:crowded:

Ah I know it is coming round so quick my friend got married on 22nd May and I saw her 12 weeks before and remember saying wow its so close :scared1: thats me now I need to get a move on Dave hasn't even bought his suit yet at this rate he will be coming in his shorts and T-shirt :lmao:

Are you making your ADR's now I noticed you are at 185 days or are you staying offsite?

Aww! No upcoming marriages for me or my friends yet! So, I'm only counting down to Christmas!!
Hehe, yeh maybe Dave should think about his suit! :goodvibes

I will be within the next few days... we're off site though as there is 8 of us for 2 weeks!
Looking at surprising my family on Christmas Day with 'Tusker House' breakfast a coupla days later... I want to do Cindrellas breakfast, but Tom (my DBF) isn't too keen :sad2: and then I think we're looking at 'Garden Grill' for lunch/ dinner too.
Just need to sort out kinks with my family, as we don't normally do reservations, we just eat when we want to!
...But then none of them have ever done character dining!!

Good luck sweet, chat soon I'm sure :rotfl:
xxx

Aww! No upcoming marriages for me or my friends yet! So, I'm only counting down to Christmas!!
Hehe, yeh maybe Dave should think about his suit! :goodvibes

I will be within the next few days... we're off site though as there is 8 of us for 2 weeks!
Looking at surprising my family on Christmas Day with 'Tusker House' breakfast a coupla days later... I want to do Cindrellas breakfast, but Tom (my DBF) isn't too keen :sad2: and then I think we're looking at 'Garden Grill' for lunch/ dinner too.
Just need to sort out kinks with my family, as we don't normally do reservations, we just eat when we want to!
...But then none of them have ever done character dining!!

Good luck sweet, chat soon I'm sure :rotfl:
xxx

Tell Tom you must go me and Dave got engaged there :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc I love it there just the atmosphere of eating in a castle is good enough but if you get the window seat like we did its just amasing watching over Fantasy land eating your dinner

I don't exactly enjoy the fast we have all these ADR's I would much rather walk in I like to go back to the room and freshen up before our meals but it says on Disney website to allow 2 and 1/2 hours if relying on disney transport :scared1: Im sure we didnt have to last year

Tell Tom you must go me and Dave got engaged there :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc I love it there just the atmosphere of eating in a castle is good enough but if you get the window seat like we did its just amasing watching over Fantasy land eating your dinner

I don't exactly enjoy the fast we have all these ADR's I would much rather walk in I like to go back to the room and freshen up before our meals but it says on Disney website to allow 2 and 1/2 hours if relying on disney transport :scared1: Im sure we didnt have to last year

Aww, you did? That's dead cute!:lovestruc Like I said, we've never done ADRs in WDW before, and my family have never even done character dining, so I'd quite like to introduce them to it!
But as I'm a princess at heart :laughing: I think CRT would be the perfect place. Especially as if we do an early breakfast and can get into the park mega early!!

2 and 1/2 hours?? Really?! Wow, that's pretty extreme! We're staying in a villa off-site, and so plan to spend as much time in the parks as possible...
We're gonna need a holiday to chill out after this one!

I feel like I've taken over your thread a little, Leanne, sorry!!

xxx

Aww, you did? That's dead cute!:lovestruc Like I said, we've never done ADRs in WDW before, and my family have never even done character dining, so I'd quite like to introduce them to it!
But as I'm a princess at heart :laughing: I think CRT would be the perfect place. Especially as if we do an early breakfast and can get into the park mega early!!

2 and 1/2 hours?? Really?! Wow, that's pretty extreme! We're staying in a villa off-site, and so plan to spend as much time in the parks as possible...
We're gonna need a holiday to chill out after this one!

I feel like I've taken over your thread a little, Leanne, sorry!!

xxx

:lmao: it's ok just glad some one else reading but me :rotfl:

No holiday can compare to WDW though this will be my 11th trip and I have done holidays like Greek holidays and Spain but I always wish I was in WDW!

We haven't done much character dining at WDW Dave isn't all that keen on them and says he wants enjoy the more adult restaurants because we will do all the character ones when we have children

Today is our 3 month milestone and I am so excited I woke up really early all excited about :banana:

I don't know if it is because it's going to be our first bit of Disney or because I am in desperate need of a goofy's Candy fix :rotfl:

jm-entrance-300x2251.jpg

Love this place I love the goofy sour candy's and the mickey rice krispie treats :cloud9:

I also can't wait to try one of these

cookes-doh-bar.jpg

What is it? Its a battered snickers bar gross I know but I really want to see what it is like I have never tried one before.

cookes-doh-bar-cross-section.jpg

But our first taste of Disney will be at this place

earl-of-sandwich.jpg

Every body's favourite counter service in WDW I never know what to have everything looks so good Last year I tried the special thanksgiving Turkey and the Hawaiian both delicious. Can't wait I'm drooling just the thought of it.

But of course its not all about food at Down town Disney I also LOVE the shopping Dave will probably say too much. The world of Disney shop is like heaven to me :cloud9: I prefer the way it used to be when they had all the different size mad hatter hat's and shelves to the celling of cuddly toys playing Disney films and cartoons on the tv's you would find a group of children all sat with their favourite Disney character teddy watching a Disney classic :wizard:

I cant wait to sit on one of these

2984689838_bd955343e6.jpg

They always make me smile I say every year I want to sit on them but we never have time as me and Dave have only ever been for a week together

and who doesn't smile when they see this guy

downtown-disney-address.jpg

Last year we didn't arrive to Down town Disney till 9.30pm (2.30am UK time) and we had been travelling since 6.30am (UK time) and Dave was really tiered I was hyper from the Disney excitement and Dave gave me my ultimatum one Disney shop :scared1: just one!

Disney's days of Christmas where else :rotfl: the smell of cinnamon as you walk in is the best!

So if any of you have any favourite Down town Disney places or something you are looking forward to please share with me I am so excited today :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter