The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I wish they had those sweaters on the website. I need a blue one to go with my Paint and Ink dress. (a 3X, if anyone knows where to get one)

Diana
I was only able to find mine on Mercari.:( I’ve seen them on eBay as well but they are ridiculously priced. I refuse to pay more than something was originally priced at especially for something used.

Ok...should have stayed with size medium instead of sizing up. It’s the exact same issue some have had with the Fantasia dress with the hip area having too much material. With my torso, it’s not even hitting at my hips but about 6 inches below as shown in the series of pics. It’s a bit too big in the waist, but fine on bust. I’m keeping it, but will need to either alter myself or take to professional 5390AAD6-3ED7-423F-975B-F258EE6B5F57.jpeg548CE486-EA61-40C5-AB17-5512D0B97581.jpeg913BC6B3-32DA-483A-9EF6-69E2493FF5C1.jpegA988562C-12EC-40C5-A2C4-C62CEFD482C3.jpeg
Pics out of order...the last pic is where I’m pointing to start of hip area

Ok...should have stayed with size medium instead of sizing up. It’s the exact same issue some have had with the Fantasia dress with the hip area having too much material. With my torso, it’s not even hitting at my hips but about 6 inches below as shown in the series of pics. It’s a bit too big in the waist, but fine on bust. I’m keeping it, but will need to either alter myself or take to professional View attachment 521842View attachment 521843View attachment 521844View attachment 521845
Pics out of order...the last pic is where I’m pointing to start of hip area
Still looks cute! 😻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter