The first time we watched HEA...is it all about location?

We, too! We love sitting on the deck at Trader Sam's, have appetizers and beverages as the Electric Water Pageant passes by before the MK fireworks start. They pipe in the music. We don't see the projections, but we are comfy and don't have to deal with crowds either.

I looked up Trader Sam's. Sounds like it is a bar, so i'm thinking my 17 year old couldn't be with me. Do you know of other areas we could catch the Electric Water Pageant? Thanks.

The projections are key. IMO, it's really impressive what they can do with that technology. It's a pain to stake out a spot but that's the best way to get a good view and fully experience the show. I wouldn't judge it before you do that. Our first experience seeing HEA was behind a tree, not far from the bridge to Tomorrowland, and it was very disappointing. Now we wait over near Casey's.

If you just want to see the fireworks, the very large explosions are very close to you if you are outside of Gaston's.

I've watched HEA from the Hub area close to ten times or so. When arriving for the After Hours event, my friend and I watched from Main Street. The difference was enormous for me. When you're in the Hub, it's dark all around you and the projections/fireworks/music take over all your senses. Even the people around me start to disappear. From Main Street, the lights of the shops were terribly distracting and lessened the experience for me. Luckily, I'm usually solo and can find a spot in the Hub without having to wait too long. Thirty minutes early max. Sometimes just ten.

I loved Wishes, and the song will always hold a special place in my heart. But I love HEA as well. The lyrics really get to me - about following your dreams and finding your Happily Ever After, which doesn't mean romantic love, necessarily. I think it's wonderful, and my love of the animated classics helps for sure. Maybe it's not for everyone, but I'll watch it as many times per trip as possible and cry every time.

Also, Tink at the end instead of the beginning is freaking brilliant.

Front and center of castle 'every' time for us. We love HEA and the projections are so much of it. We've seen fireworks over the years so many places and times, that see/hearing only them is not a draw anymore. We love the combined show. (Wishes was an exception - loved the fireworks and music together.)

Do you know of other areas we could catch the Electric Water Pageant? Thanks.
The Electrical Water Pageant is performed separately for all of the MK area resorts.
You can walk out to the marinas or "beach areas" of those resorts (including the Poly beach) and see it.

Remember that Its just a very short (5-6 minutes) "show" that takes place ON the lagoon.
Click below for more details and times.
http://allearsnet.com/tp/ewp.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter