The Fridge Swap that will never die thread!!! ;-)

Also very interested and leaving soon: 5/2/08 - 5/10/08. Please let me know if it can get started by then.

Our dates are May 9-13 at POP. If the swap is running by then, we'd want in on it! I noticed someone else already requested through May 10th. We don't arrive until really late on the 9th, so I'd be okay with getting it from them on the 10th. Please PM me to let me know. Thanks!

We are off to a good start with people interested but we need October & Nov vacations

This is the list so far for who is looking for dates. We need to fill in the gaps before we can get is off the ground

April

4/26-5/2—idreamofdisney08

May

5/2 - 5/10—MJ Disney Fan

5/3-5/10—KatyMac

5/9-5/13--Marciemouse

5/15-5/19—Allycat824

June

6/14 - 6/20--ourwaytodisney

6/25/08 - 7/1/08-jandkN

July

August
8/10-8/17--thefaultline

8/14 - 8/21--Dolce
8/24-9/1—Vandort
8/29-9/7--llori7

September

9/12-9/21-kimatigger

9/19-9/27-christa112

9/12-9/20—Eric078

9/24-10/4—Msslaydbug

9/13-9/20—rebecca06261

9/10 -9/21--Melabella

October
October 11-19—Aunt Flancy

November
11/28 – 12/6-- Allycat824

11/28-12/9—Taja

December
12/12-12/19--stillthefairest

All of us seem to be going during the same weeks! I'm 9/13 through 9/20. Let's hang around a little while longer..I'm thinking it's early yet, I bet we can orchestrate something! Last year, there were a ton of fridge-swaps around. Let's give it a couple of days and see what happens. Lurkers-if your interested, leave your dates and we'll keep a tab on it. If it looks like something can happen, we'll make it happen! pixiedust:

I originally posted on the previous page, but my dates are:

November 28 - December 9, 2008.

If another swap is started, please let me know. I'll be glad to participate.

Thanks! :)

I am interested. We will be there 8/29-9/7. I see someone has it till 8/30, so we would be willing to get it a day later. Let me know!!

We will be there 8/29-9/7. Are those dates available?? It looks like someone has it till 8/30, but we are willing to take it after that. Let me know.

Lori

Ok guys. I just put up a post in the resorts section trying to fill up June and July if we can do it we are good to go. Keep your finger crossed!!!!!:banana:

I would be interested- even if only for part of the time. I'll be there from 9/5-9/13. Thanks!

Christa..Thanks for adding me to the list. What do you think about adding the link to our signatures? Should we have the list on pg1 so ppl can find it easily? Let me know what I can do to help? I'm soooo excited I have been trying to get a fridge for awhile and my dates have been taken on all of the other swaps. I had pretty much given up hope. I don't think we'll have a problem with filling dates.

Thanks!:yay:

I added to my Siggy!!!! Thanks. I will move the list to page 1 too. I am new at this bear with me LOL

Christa..Thanks for adding me to the list. What do you think about adding the link to our signatures? Should we have the list on pg1 so ppl can find it easily? Let me know what I can do to help? I'm soooo excited I have been trying to get a fridge for awhile and my dates have been taken on all of the other swaps. I had pretty much given up hope. I don't think we'll have a problem with filling dates.

Thanks!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter