• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The fun feeling of jealousy + excitement

Alice28

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki
Just had to share with people who would "Get it"

My husband is going on a two week business trip from 11/30-12/13 in SE Georgia; he has the weekend of 12/5-12/7 off; he figured out it's about 200 miles to Orlando, and since he will already have a rental car, he's making the drive to WDW!!! He is in the military reserves as well, so his ticket is FREE, and he just got a call from Shades of Green that he is no longer on the waiting list and can have a room that night. I am sooooo jealous, and yet I am excited that I can at least live vicariously through him. Before you say "Go meet him there silly!" I would in a heartbeat, but we don't have anyone locally that I can leave the kids with for the weekend. Plus I just went for 7 days with my Mom in early October...it is so hard for me not to plan out his whole weekend for him. I am the planner, my husband is the go with the flow kind of guy. I am secretly going to get him $50 in Disney Dollars so he will have some spending cash at Disney!!! I think I am going to mail it to the Contemporary to have for him at check in---what do you think?

How great is that? I would be happy and jealous at the same time too. What a great idea to send him some Disney dollars as a surprise. I hope he has a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter