The GH Official Thread Part 3

Are they really going to write Steve Burton's real life tattoo into the show? I guess they didn't follow Lost and the debacle of them writing Matthew Fox's real life tattoo into the show.

I remember Robyn Bernard as Terry Brock! Wasn't Shaun Cassidy her love interest at one point?
That's so sad. I wonder what happened since she was found like that, but the article said no foul play?

I actually remember her sister more. Crystal Bernard played Helen on Wings and was in more primetime roles.

I'm not sure I like Jagger being brought back as a bad guy who is manipulating Jason into killing Sonny. Sure, Jagger has a score to settle with Sonny over Karen. But that happened so long ago. Now that Jagger is an FBI agent and has a son, why would he suddenly want to risk all that by killing Sonny? And why are other mob bosses also being targeted? Is it just a cover to divert attention away from his vendetta against Sonny? And what leverage is Jagger using against Jason to get him to cooperate? It doesn't make sense to dredge up these old characters as a way to resurrect Jason. Sonny was really horrible to Karen. But he did a lot for Stone and has continued to honor him through the hospital wing. It seems like Jagger would have let it go a long time ago.

I'm not sure I like Jagger being brought back as a bad guy who is manipulating Jason into killing Sonny. Sure, Jagger has a score to settle with Sonny over Karen. But that happened so long ago. Now that Jagger is an FBI agent and has a son, why would he suddenly want to risk all that by killing Sonny? And why are other mob bosses also being targeted? Is it just a cover to divert attention away from his vendetta against Sonny? And what leverage is Jagger using against Jason to get him to cooperate? It doesn't make sense to dredge up these old characters as a way to resurrect Jason. Sonny was really horrible to Karen. But he did a lot for Stone and has continued to honor him through the hospital wing. It seems like Jagger would have let it go a long time ago.

I was wondering if Jagger is just a middle man...that someone else is using *him* to manipulate Jason to kill Sonny. You know, like maybe Helena Cassadine has once again come back from the dead. :D

I was wondering if Jagger is just a middle man...that someone else is using *him* to manipulate Jason to kill Sonny. You know, like maybe Helena Cassadine has once again come back from the dead. :D
You may be on to something but maybe Victor before he kicked the bucket or some long lost Cassadine

Are they trying to rewrite Heathers history? She got the hip replacement 20 years ago, but before that she was still bad?

Are they trying to rewrite Heathers history? She got the hip replacement 20 years ago, but before that she was still bad?
It's the same thing they did to Franco. His brain tumor was causing him to be a mass murderer. After it was removed, he became a husband/father/art therapist and all-around good guy. Heather has a criminal history that goes way beyond 20 years. I remember when she laced Diana's iced tea with LSD and ended up drinking it herself. Then she killed Diana and used her hand to write Ann's name on the floor in blood. Jeff Webber liked Ann and Heather wasn't having it! I suppose they can explain away the whole "hook killer" story if Heather has metal poisoning. It still doesn't explain her entire history of crazy criminal.

On another note, what does Jagger have on Jason besides proof of his past crimes? Jason wouldn't do anyone's bidding unless he was protecting a loved one. I just read an article speculating that Morgan is alive and Jagger is holding him hostage. Jason would do anything to save Carly's son. Another possibility would be Brit, but we saw her die in Liesl's arms on the Haunted Star. I can't think of other "dead" characters that Jason might be trying to save.

I've actually always thought that Morgan was still alive. There never was a body. I would however have a tough time with buying Jagger's been holding him for over a decade

I've actually always thought that Morgan was still alive. There never was a body. I would however have a tough time with buying Jagger's been holding him for over a decade

I agree. I've always thought Morgan was still alive -- just wasn't sure who was hiding him or where/why he's still hiding. And various characters have mentioned his name in the last few weeks so it feels like a set up to bring him back or at least have him somehow involved in a storyline.

Can we have Valentin just wisk Nina away now? It’s just sad and annoying of her desperation.

Joss: to Dex oh you were going to kill Cyrus? Oh I’m so upset. But what would be the difference between that or someone at the moment abkut to take Sonny out and Dex have to kill someone?
She knew what kind of Sonny is in and Dex was part of it.

Seriously, Carly was trying to make excuses for Dex killing someone who was helpless, even if it was Cyrus. She just makes excuses for Jason and Sonny, then if one of her kids gets hurt because of them, then it's an issue, otherwise, anything goes.

Also, Dex confesses to Anna and she's just like forget about it. What am I watching lol.

Seriously, Carly was trying to make excuses for Dex killing someone who was helpless, even if it was Cyrus. She just makes excuses for Jason and Sonny, then if one of her kids gets hurt because of them, then it's an issue, otherwise, anything goes.
True, but if I recall, Carly warned Joss about what she was getting into when she first started dating Dex. And Joss said she was fine with it then.

Watching today's episode I have to laugh at the bottle of "Tame Turkey" behind the bar in the scene with Kristina and Sonny, :rotfl:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter