The Girls Thread!! Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. :hug:
Now we're talking on AIM, but he's still kinda hinting at us getting together...:worried: This is a pain! lol

I know how you feel. The other day a guy who I really just talked to and hung out with [he had a crush on me last year, apparently?] told me he really liked me, but he also told my friend the same thing. He kept asking for my number and I didn't want to be mean but I didn't say anything or give it. My friend told him if he asked me out they wouldnt be friends anymore. I felt so bad, even if he liked me from looks. I just felt so guilty...especially since he kept asking for my number and I ignored him. =/

Hopefully that guy will back off, and just focus on being your friend!

midnight or afternoon
im stayin at pop...first time
first time flying too
mine leaves from indiana so about a two hour flight..i think it leaves at 7 something

haha, awesome :)
and afternoon, i dont even know if they fly out at midnight..haha

Ugh...tomorrow I have to dress up all professionally, and I look stupid. I won't be able to walk at all in these stupid heels. And to top it off I have 2 quizzes to take, so I can't just go to the class and have him expect me and then leave during that class. By the time I can leave, it's lunchtime and there's only 2 periods left. =[

I'm so stressed now.. =|

I wish I had that problem.
Well I wouldn't like it if that happened to me...

But yeah..

Guys are my only problem right now. Everything else is just great.

I have school pictures tomorrow. Which means formal uniform...grrr...

I hate standing up in front of the class. I got to do that on Thursday.:guilty:

Aww Julie. There was nothing else you could do. You can't force yourself to like somebody. :hug: I'm sure he's just going through a hard time right now with his girlfriend and all. I wouldn't take it personally. Just let him know he's still got a friend. :goodvibes

:rotfl: I feel so special. Thanks for the party! xD
Yeah, he really wants to break up with her, but he hates being single he told me. And he can't break up with his gf right now because he feels bad. Her dog just died today apparently.

I know how you feel. The other day a guy who I really just talked to and hung out with [he had a crush on me last year, apparently?] told me he really liked me, but he also told my friend the same thing. He kept asking for my number and I didn't want to be mean but I didn't say anything or give it. My friend told him if he asked me out they wouldnt be friends anymore. I felt so bad, even if he liked me from looks. I just felt so guilty...especially since he kept asking for my number and I ignored him. =/

Hopefully that guy will back off, and just focus on being your friend!

Hopefully. Although he just called me hot....:eek:

I have school pictures tomorrow. Which means formal uniform...grrr...

I have mine next week.
I hate them because they're spanned over two days.
And you have no idea when your grade/class is going so, you could end up showing up looking like crap and have to get your photo taken.
That's what happened to me last year. I wore gross clothes and my bangs got puffed and frizzed out from the rain.

I'm afraid to even look at my student ID from last year.

I wish guys were my only problems.

Ah well.
They're not big problems.
Only got a problem with one and I think by the way he acted today it may resolve itself.
I'm thinking I might be able to stop liking him in that way.

I hate standing up in front of the class. I got to do that on Thursday.:guilty:

Me too.
This class is suppose to teach me all that, and I can't be afraid to get up and talk. Blah Blah Blah.

I should have switched out of this class, but my mom said it would look good on my resume for college, and show them that I'm well-rounded. Ugh.

I have mine next week.
I hate them because they're spanned over two days.
And you have no idea when your grade/class is going so, you could end up showing up looking like crap and have to get your photo taken.
That's what happened to me last year. I wore gross clothes and my bangs got puffed and frizzed out from the rain.

I'm afraid to even look at my student ID from last year.

Yeah it's really annoying. We usually end up waiting the entire day just sitting there. :rolleyes: I'm in 8th grade this year, I don't know if that means we go first or last...probably last. I take horrible pictures.

I wish I had that problem.
Well I wouldn't like it if that happened to me...

But yeah..

Guys are my only problem right now. Everything else is just great.
I will gladly give you some of my guy problems! Hahaha

I wish guys were my only problems.
Hehe, me too! Only I wish I had HOT guy problems..like too many HOT guys were after me..;)

Well I have to go study for my science test. :( Goodnight everyone!

Ah well.
They're not big problems.
Only got a problem with one and I think by the way he acted today it may resolve itself.
I'm thinking I might be able to stop liking him in that way.

Well...if you want to stop liking him, then that's good. :]

Julie; oh my..good luck with him, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter