The Golden Mickeys down for refurb

bswift

Mouseketeer
March 24 – April 10, 2014 (routine maintenance in Disney's Storybook Theater)

I'm there April 1st and 2nd, gah! I think I've seen a couple other people here that are also going in April. I was really looking forward to seeing this unique attraction.

we'll miss it too and have never seen it before so quite sad. We were on Disney Magic last year and hoped to see it then but wasn't shown - I must be fated!

we'll miss it too and have never seen it before so quite sad. We were on Disney Magic last year and hoped to see it then but wasn't shown - I must be fated!

We've had very bad luck with Disney parks. We visited DLR when they were basically re-doing everything before Carsland opened. There were no parades, and the whole of Critter Country was closed. Among LOTS of others!

In Paris we missed out on POTC and the train, as well as some attractions that were down because of the weather (it had been snowing). Most of the counter service restaurants were also closed, and of course, Blue Bayou inside POTC.

At HKDL the Lion King show was down for maintenance 2 years in a row. On our last trip, Mulan was MIA and the Golden Mickeys show was interrupted with a technical error just before my favourite part.

I guess that's the thing with theme parks. There's always going to be something down for maintenance/technical problems/weather related. We've found that when we just go with the flow and enjoy what is available, we don't even miss what's not available :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter