The Good News Is......

Not sure if this is where to post this but just read aug 15 and 16 Van Eaton gallery in van nuys calif is holding an auction of Disneyland memorabilia from the park in honor of the 65th Anniversary! May be some interesting original park items available!

Well, my good news for today is....I placed a grocery pick up for tomorrow (placed yesterday and all days for today, Sunday were already taken, so, first thing Monday morning), the order is mostly produce and dairy, with a little bit of chocolate for the family! Oh, and I kept it well under $100! Very good for fresh produce!

Disneyland 65th anniversary auction on Aug. 15 and 16:

10 most expensive Disneyland items in auction featuring 1,100 theme park collectibles
https://flip.it/3.fG3v

Or,

https://www.ocregister.com/10-most-...uction-featuring-1100-theme-park-collectibles
Not sure if this is where to post this but just read aug 15 and 16 Van Eaton gallery in van nuys calif is holding an auction of Disneyland memorabilia from the park in honor of the 65th Anniversary! May be some interesting original park items available!

The DIS article on this auction:
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disneylandc...leries-auction-disneyland-the-first-65-years/

Whenever there’s an auction, my first thought is always, What will John Stamos purchase?! 😉

I wonder if this got approved:
“Van Eaton is hoping to be able to hold an exhibition, but is awaiting more information from the state regarding guidelines. If they are able to make those arrangements, the event will be held August 1-14 and tickets will be required.“

I've been MIA for a couple months due to a stressful situation with work (temporarily brought back to work after a few months on furlough to assist with a rather painful task I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk about publicly). But took a day away as we finish up to go to the Oakland Zoo which finally reopened this week.

I, of course, brought Peking. He didn't have a mask yet as I got burnt out making masks months ago. So quickly made a pattern for him (version 1.0; will update next version to get a better fit) and made me a matching one from the same fabric. So good news is I finally have made him at least one mask!

I'm far too pleased by this and look forward to making more for him (especially some Disney masks!):

Maybe this will get my motivation back 😹

I've been MIA for a couple months due to a stressful situation with work (temporarily brought back to work after a few months on furlough to assist with a rather painful task I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk about publicly). But took a day away as we finish up to go to the Oakland Zoo which finally reopened this week.

I, of course, brought Peking. He didn't have a mask yet as I got burnt out making masks months ago. So quickly made a pattern for him (version 1.0; will update next version to get a better fit) and made me a matching one from the same fabric. So good news is I finally have made him at least one mask!

I'm far too pleased by this and look forward to making more for him (especially some Disney masks!):
View attachment 515057

Maybe this will get my motivation back 😹
Love the photo! And it's good to see you back (you've been missed) and to know that you are well! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter