The Good News Is......

Big hug! Totally know what you mean.

:hug:

I haven't fully come to terms yet that I can't go. Still have my NYE reservations because I'm not ready to give them up yet, but I know I need to soon. So every little thing right now is both a comfort and stabbing reminder to the heart.

I put a pumpkin spice scent in my Build a Bear Oogie and he smells so much like Haunted Mansion Holiday that I shove my face in his belly and breathe deep when I'm feeling super down.

Good news for Riley is she hasn't had to suffer through any long car trips for nearly a full year now :rolleyes2

Thank you for posting this! It's so fun to watch shows from the other parks! :)
I know it was copied from Tokyo's Big Band Beat, but the Christmas edition we have in Paris just makes it extra special. When I saw it in Tokyo it felt a little all over the place. It was over the top with a ton of dancers, but maybe the theme was what was missing. I like that it's on a bit smaller scale.

*edit* that made so happy :) I think this was a recording of 2017. In 2019 Donald and Daisy also participated in this show and there were some changes to the song list.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter