The Grand Californian Villas, DL & DCA

I’ve only been once as a teen and haven’t taken my family there before. We want to try to do as much as possible but I don’t really know where we want to be most. I’m trying to keep low expectations and know that I might wish I had done something differently but that’s ok. Honestly the RAT is making some choices for me - that’s for sure lol.
Yep, the RAT will do that to you! :crazy2: As I'm sure you've heard others say, the World is so vast that you can't do everything, so choose a few that are the most important to you, do those, then try to relax and go with the flow beyond that. I've now been to DL twice in the past three years, and we go to the World at least once (usually twice) a year. WDW is way more complicated, so we come up with a doable plan then adjust on the fly as needed or desired. The two primary differences are in the FP system and reservations (ADRs) for restaurants. If you can work those out, everything else falls into place for the most part. Have fun planning and best of luck with the RAT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter