The Great Popcorn Bucket Hunt

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We are leaving for WDW in two weeks to celebrate Mardi Gras at our favorite resort, Port Orleans. I am upgrading a 3 park Undercover Tourist ticket to an Annual Pass on our first day. We are only staying 3 nights and my wife just wants to enjoy the resort, take in the Mardi Gras activities, take a painting class, and go shopping at Disney Springs. We are going again in December for a longer trip, hence the Annual Pass. My wife does, however, have an affinity for specialty popcorn buckets and I am going to two parks (Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom) that I had not planned on going to just to get two popcorn buckets. This does provide me with an opportunity to ride a few rides in each park that I haven't done in a long time. I do have a question about the popcorn buckets:

1. Where in the Magic Kingdom is the Mickey balloon popcorn bucket? Is it still available?

2. Where in the Animal Kingdom is the Sully popcorn bucket? Is it still available?

3. Are there any places in DHS or anywhere else that has the Alien popcorn bucket?

Any help would be appreciated.

Following! I’ll be there in 3 weeks and I’m wanting at least one of the specialty buckets. What are the options right now?

1. Where in the Magic Kingdom is the Mickey balloon popcorn bucket? Is it still available?
I do not know if it's currently available but I purchased my red Mickey balloon bucket at the popcorn stand closest to the entrance/exit. It was right outside City Hall.

We are leaving for WDW in two weeks to celebrate Mardi Gras at our favorite resort, Port Orleans. I am upgrading a 3 park Undercover Tourist ticket to an Annual Pass on our first day. We are only staying 3 nights and my wife just wants to enjoy the resort, take in the Mardi Gras activities, take a painting class, and go shopping at Disney Springs. We are going again in December for a longer trip, hence the Annual Pass. My wife does, however, have an affinity for specialty popcorn buckets and I am going to two parks (Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom) that I had not planned on going to just to get two popcorn buckets. This does provide me with an opportunity to ride a few rides in each park that I haven't done in a long time. I do have a question about the popcorn buckets:

2. Where in the Animal Kingdom is the Sully popcorn bucket? Is it still available?

3. Are there any places in DHS or anywhere else that has the Alien popcorn bucket?

1.- Have not seen them recently (haven't looked for them either)
2.- I saw them at the popcorn cart at the entrance to Africa (not sure about anywhere else)
3.- I saw them at the popcorn cart behind the old tip board (fountain) on Hollywood Blvd and the popcorn cart closer to the Chinese Theater (not sure about anywhere else)

I saw the Mickey balloon one at the cart by Storybook circus too.

I also found Mardi Gras ears at Big Top Souvenirs if your wife wants ears. :)

1.- Have not seen them recently (haven't looked for them either)
2.- I saw them at the popcorn cart at the entrance to Africa (not sure about anywhere else)
3.- I saw them at the popcorn cart behind the old tip board (fountain) on Hollywood Blvd and the popcorn cart closer to the Chinese Theater (not sure about anywhere else)
1. They have a new Mickey balloon bucket that just came out. Should be still available.
2. Also in Dinoland
3. Also in Municiberg (old Pixar place)

The one I’m interested in is the new “Pixar themed 4 parks” bucket. Even though it’s called 4 parks it was only advertised as being in HS, which is not convenient for me, so I’d like to find it in EP or MK.

The one I’m interested in is the new “Pixar themed 4 parks” bucket. Even though it’s called 4 parks it was only advertised as being in HS, which is not convenient for me, so I’d like to find it in EP or MK.

I have not seen this. Oh, no.

I would like a solid colored one. They are how much, and refills are how much?

Any chance getting the Sully bucket outside of AK? have a one day trip and we are choosing Epcot for the day...

I went crazy looking for these on my last trip there but didnt see them anywhere other than AK! They used to be all over!

You should be able to find the red Mickey balloon popcorn bucket at a cart outside of Dumbo (just to the right if you're looking at the ride). My sister just got one when we were there a few weeks ago!

We got our red Mickey Balloon bucket in November at the popcorn cart in Liberty square near the tree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter