THE GREATEST NEW SWIMSUIT STYLE FOR POOH SIZED LADIES!!

I am also a Pooh shaped Mom with a different problem not mentioned here before. I need a built in bra that gives SUPPORT! Most all suits now days, have the flimsy shelf bra that doesn't hold you up at all. Well, after nursing five kids, my upper half has gone south if you know what I mean? Two little old pancakes that don't stay in those no support cups. Any ideas would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! I am desparate!!! (Also need to cover up the old thighs-pretty sad!)

Barbruka
74,77,82,87,95,offsite
99 DXL
Next trip Sept. 2001 WL & AKL

It was funny reading this post because it was as if I wrote it. I bought that exact style suite about 2 weeks ago and DH squeezed his teeth together with a forced smile when I told him the price. I bought mine at Fashion Bug though. Why are bathing suits so outrageously priced!! Anyway, the style is great for me and I figured, why not? I guess that's why they price them so high, they figure that's what we'll say if we really like it.

c001.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=red>Poly. & Contemp as a child</font>
<font color=blue>CBR '90 - Honeymoon!</font>
<font color=green>DxL '95</font>
Off Site '96
<font color=purple>PO Riverside 5/18-5/26</font></font><MARQUEE><font size=5>It's getting closer!!</font></MARQUEE>

Okay, after searching the web, and being told by everyone that they were sold out of the suits with shorts, I went to my local Walmart. I really was trying to put off spending big bucks on a swimsuit!! Well, I got one for $25! I bought the solid Catalina suit comes in regular sizes,1x,2x,3x, and about 8 different colors for $14. Then I matched it up to a pair of $10 Catalina shorts that feel like a bathing suit. They come in prints and solids!! :D

mickey005.gif

All Star Sports 95
Shades of Green 98
Swan 2000
AKL 2001

I'm glad you found a great suit!!! I think it's great that you are happy with yourself!! :D :cool:

Laurenk-I went to WDW so early in the Spring[I was looking for a suit in FEB.] that Wal-Mart didn't have any suits out for Pooh sized Women!!

But I'm glad you found a suit there that works for you!!![my Dd got a skirt that went over her suit!] Did you see any shorts in black fabric that has lines in it?? that kind would match Dd's suit and she needs shorts this year?? :rolleyes:

tink.gif

They had black shorts with little flowers trimming the pockets, then black shorts with blue,burgandy, or olive green piping up the sides. Those were only up to XL though. They seem to be getting more and more shorts each day, I am a BIG WalMart shopper!! ;)

mickey005.gif

All Star Sports 95
Shades of Green 98
Swan 2000
AKL 2001

I've seen similar suits in the JC Penny Catalog and also in the Chadwicks of Boston Catalog. you can check out Chadwicks on line at www.chadwicks.com they have one with the shorts that is only $39 and goes up to 24W.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter