The Hangout Thread ~ 2012: The Year of More Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m0l6ru6XRx1r1v8jjo1_500.gif

fav like omg bbs

taco bell yum

lol because our kitchen floor is getting redone, we can't go in the kitchen so we've been eating out this past week. subway, taco bell, pizza, sonic, zaxbys, and pizza again tonight

omg and right as i started to eat healthy. lol jk i just eat a lot of apples and oranges now

19m Justin Bieber ‏ @justinbieber Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
guess what...

Justin Bieber ‏ @justinbieber Reply Retweet Favorited · Open
in #16DAYS i could be your #BOYFRIEND

QUIT MESSING WITH MY EMOTIONS JUSTIN

i just got home from a day of shopping and now i'm preparing myself for btmovie! :DDDDDDD

i know i'm prob in the minority here, but I like the clean shaven zayn better than when he hasn't. he looks hot either way, but i just prefer the other.

Soooooooo, James has apparently been dating Halston for a year :O

i have no words for this. i will stay calmer if i don't say anything lol

at least she looks a little more decent than sam, but i have nothing else good to say about her hehe

for my brother's birthday he's going to go see a movie with some friends and i'm coming hahaha

but it's funny, actually, because he has three dude and dudettes in his grade over, and each of them have a older sibling in my grade! and two of them are my best friends and the other kid i don't really know lol

but we're going to see A Thousand Words, it looks like a good movie

Whenever I mention Justin Bieber to my mom..

Before she was all ‘Aww it’s only a phase it will pass’

But now she’s like ‘Where did I go wrong, this is not healthy you need help. Mother of god.’

omg gpoy

You're shining like a star. I wanna be where you are~

BTMovie is on in 3ish hours. l0l so happy that we have East AND West coast Nick so that I can watch it at 5 and 8 :~)

omg this annoying girl in my bible class says
"gosh bless you" instead of "God bless you"
and me and my friend laugh every time she says it and she's like "IT'S MORE APPROPRIATE TO SAY GOSH!!!11!!!!!!!one!!!!!111!"
lol okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter