The Hangout Thread ~ 2012: The Year of More Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks lol :-) they're not like stickers, yet they are lol the box says "salon effects real nail polish strips" like it's a strip and a machine probably made the print because it smells like legit nail polish lol

haha I have always wanted to try them, but I never have. I love how every nail is perfect! it looks like it's smudge proof and you can't get it on your skin surrounding your nail. I am so bad for that. lol

haha I have always wanted to try them, but I never have. I love how every nail is perfect! it looks like it's smudge proof and you can't get it on your skin surrounding your nail. I am so bad for that. lol

You should really try them! It's really cool and you don't have to wait for it to dry and it won't smudge and nooope it doesn't get on your skin :-) you just stick it on your nail, file off the excess, and smooth it down and it lasts for about 10 days

i wish my hair was longer so it'd look better curled, since my curling wand is the best invention ever, def growing out my hair.

i can't wait for new years :-)
justin's gonna be in new york for dick clark's rockin new years eve 2012 and he's gonna sing!

I have no clue what the heck this award show thing on tv is even about.
But they had Neil Diamond stuff so I guess it's alright haha

my best friend's sister and her friend's are such bad kids, lol i don't like when we hang out with them. so lunch was awkward today

one day, i'll finally be able to say "yeah, actually there is..."
and one day, i'll have a story to tell that person
and it'll be a happy story, not a sad one like the few i've had

well what am i supposed to change my siggy to now?
i don't wanna change it :/
i guess i'll change it once we take out christmas decorations down sometime this week.

I thought it was later than 10. I don't know what I'm going to do for the next 3 hours... hmmm...INTERNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter