The Hangout Thread, Tildes, and Italics

Lol the fan base for this band is full of idiots. The band canceled a tour because their singer keeps getting injured/sick. He broke a few ribs in June and never had a chance to recover. He reinjured them. He has pneumonia. He broke his nose. Do you want him to live or do you want your concert? lol people

tumblr_ltnnrmr7bS1qbp3mfo1_500.jpg

Earlier you can take it, the better. Then that gives you more time to take it again if you want to do so...
I'm just not sure how well prepared I'll be for it since I'm only a sophomore. I'll probably study some, and then take it the first time as sort of a diagnostic.

My friend sent me an "In-And-Out Burger" shirt today, and honestly I was soo excited about it. I've never ate there before and wouldn't have even heard about it if it weren't for James and BTR. It's his fav fast food restaurant! :D

I'm so lame~~~

I'm just not sure how well prepared I'll be for it since I'm only a sophomore. I'll probably study some, and then take it the first time as sort of a diagnostic.

Oh wow I figured you were a junior! Well then yeah that sounds like a good plan. I took it when I was in 7th and 9th grade and both those "practices" really helped me feel confident when it really counted.

Oh, fun. More stuff is gonna go down in Oakland tonight. The police are being ~*~ghetto fabulous~*~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter