The Happyfingers Family are on Holiday

We boarded the ship sep 11 to be honest it was never mentioned on the ship, I thought there would be something but no

Anyway we been at Disney 4 days, as far as eating sanna is by far the best restaurant we've been to, don't bother with planet hollywood IMO we left without paying any tip at all, they sucked, we have tipped everywhere else 18 to 20 percent

Been to all the parks now, keep missing the fireworks at epcot but hope to see them tonight, having a small rest this evening as we are all knackered

3 more days then off to universal

Sanna was fantastic it's a must do despite it being out of the way a little, get the tapioca dessert it was the best, my son stole it from in front of me and scoffed it himself lol grrrrr

Hey Happy Fingers- Good to hear from you - I was wondering how you were going. Good Have a good rest!!!

Sanna was fantastic it's a must do despite it being out of the way a little, get the tapioca dessert it was the best, my son stole it from in front of me and scoffed it himself lol grrrrr

Oh wow Happy Fingers, that is great to hear because we have a lunch at Saana booked for our last day onsite (we have MNSSHP that night). It was just a booking I made to use the last of our table service credits but didn't know if we'd actually bother going. However, reading your review makes me realise we will keep it! :cool1:

Giraffes , zebras, ostrich and exotic birds all wandering around outside the window whilst you eat, combine that with the food being the nicest we have had so far and the waiter being great

Sanna was definitely leaps and bounds above the rest of the single credit places we have visited

Now on to more pressing matters
What's with all the water in American toilets ?
They all seem to have a very shallow bowl that is full of water

I'm not even going to explain why I don't like American toilets lol

Mk today and chef Mickey for breakfast

Giraffes , zebras, ostrich and exotic birds all wandering around outside the window whilst you eat, combine that with the food being the nicest we have had so far and the waiter being great

Sanna was definitely leaps and bounds above the rest of the single credit places we have visited

Now on to more pressing matters
What's with all the water in American toilets ?
They all seem to have a very shallow bowl that is full of water

I'm not even going to explain why I don't like American toilets lol

Mk today and chef Mickey for breakfast

Sounds like your having a great time!

I reckon you don't need to explain about the toilets i think we all have had experiences with them on our first trips to the USA:rotfl:

Sounds like you are having a fantastic trip. I totally agree about the toilets. The water is just way to high! My DD was quite afraid of them for days, I think she thought she'd fall in and drown! The other half would've had fun with all those guns! I think I would even like to try!

Keep the updates coming! popcorn::

USA toilets... Hehehehe. I forgot o tell my SIL about them. And the auto flushers. she had her first experience a couple of hours go!

Weird hey

My daughter is swimming in the pool here at royal pacific universal and she happens to meet a girl not just in her school but in her exact class

All the way on the other side if the globe

Seaworld tomorrow followed by a 100 minute massage for me

Heehehehehe

A girl from her class!!!!! That's amazing. That restaurant sounds right up my ally. I'd love something like that. Sounds perfect. I'm glad you're having a good time.

Weird hey

My daughter is swimming in the pool here at royal pacific universal and she happens to meet a girl not just in her school but in her exact class

All the way on the other side if the globe
LOL thats way too weird!

Went and seen the "outta control comedy magic show last night"

We all loved it, Luke commented that it was the best magic he has seen

We check into nickelodeon today

We have had so many adventures it's to hard to explain using an iPhone , have hundreds of pictures, will upload them when we get home

We currently have 12 suitcases that we are dragging around with us, lol, we left with 6, prolly need 2 more when we pick up all the hockey gear

Cyas

Dragging all that luggge is definitely a pain, we have 10bags with us at the moment, i feel like the royal family. We have 15 extra pairs of shoes. We are travelling to nyc today and hve left 7 bags with the town car company as we willbe bck to orlndo on thursday. Travelling carryon only today, might be diffeenrt on return.
:laughing:
I have to second your opinion on saana, we thought it was awesome too, gret food, beutiful outlook, and it was really relaxing.

Warning warning warning

Nickelodeon is loud
It hits you like a wall as soon as you walk in
Kids are having fun

The noise will take some getting used to though

Love being able to sit by the pool and drink alcohol

Where in melb can you do that ?
No where that I'm aware of (public pool)

My stubby is plastic but I don't care

Cheers
Fingers

Warning warning warning

Nickelodeon is loud
It hits you like a wall as soon as you walk in
Kids are having fun

The noise will take some getting used to though

Love being able to sit by the pool and drink alcohol

Where in melb can you do that ?
No where that I'm aware of (public pool)

My stubby is plastic but I don't care

Cheers
Fingers

We heard that it is loud with plenty of mould growing due to the humidity. Hope you get use to the noise, otherwise you might have to give them the happy finger.lol:lmao:

we are back now
so much to do
we need to sleep first
i havnt slept in 24hrs

manatees were brilliant, i mean brilliant, if you are thinking about doing it you will love it

got some great pics
will catch up soon

i need to sleep

we had such a great holiday, everything went perfectly, no mishaps or problems

im very greatful to the universe
It took great care of us

cheers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter