The HHN22 when are ya going list

ROF with Express
Sept 21 and 22.

First timers. Super Psyched.:eek:

Hope to meet up with some of you.

DH and I will be at Finnegans on Friday before 5. :drinking1

Next year we'll be there the first week of October. :goodvibes

I'm going to sticky this thread until after the event.

I'm going opening weekend (9/21 and 9/22) but not sure about any other dates at this point. I haven't purchased tickets yet.

:eek: What,you?Your normaly there every weekend!!!:confused3

I will be in attendance on September 21, my birthday for opening night. My first HHN & hopefully my chance to finally see Penn & Teller in person *fingers crossed*

this is just a guess.......

if P & T would show up, i'm guessing it would be for the opening night.

cross your fingers, hope you get a fabulous birthday gift that night!

this is just a guess.......

if P & T would show up, i'm guessing it would be for the opening night.

cross your fingers, hope you get a fabulous birthday gift that night!

hmmm, they have show @ the Rio in vegas, here's their current schedule for mid-sept to end of Oct, naturally subject to change.

Sep 12, 2012 Wednesday9:00 pm Sep 15, 2012 Saturday9:00 pm Sep 22, 2012 Saturday9:00 pm Sep 23, 2012 Sunday9:00 pm Sep 24, 2012 Monday9:00 pm Sep 25, 2012 Tuesday9:00 pm Sep 26, 2012 Wednesday9:00 pm Sep 29, 2012 Saturday9:00 pm Sep 30, 2012 Sunday9:00 pm

Oct 1, 2012 Monday9:00 pm Oct 2, 2012 Tuesday9:00 pm Oct 3, 2012 Wednesday9:00 pm Oct 6, 2012 Saturday9:00 pm Oct 7, 2012 Sunday9:00 pm Oct 8, 2012 Monday9:00 pm Oct 9, 2012 Tuesday9:00 pm Oct 10, 2012 Wednesday9:00 pm Oct 13, 2012 Saturdaysold out Oct 14, 2012 Sundaysold out Oct 15, 2012 Mondaysold out Oct 16, 2012 Tuesdaysold out Oct 17, 2012 Wednesdaysold out Oct 20, 2012 Saturdaysold out

Thursdays & Fridays look to be open all the time but an interesting break in their performances after Oct 20th with no dates until Nov 3rd.

alice cooper is touring in europe, has a break middle of August thru September, touring again Oct 24th

both have plenty of time to visit sunny orlando!

they have plenty of time........:laughing:

opening night for hhn is the 21st.
P & T don't have a show until satuday at 9pm on the 22nd...

make an appearance when hhn opens, fly out by midnight, back in vegas early morning hours.......

about Alice, don't remember if he showed up in UOH or not for hhn.

they have plenty of time........:laughing:

opening night for hhn is the 21st.
P & T don't have a show until satuday at 9pm on the 22nd...

make an appearance when hhn opens, fly out by midnight, back in vegas early morning hours.......

about Alice, don't remember if he showed up in UOH or not for hhn.

oh yeah, i'm sure they rack up frequent flyer miles

it's my understanding that Alice visits his house in USH. How could he skip bee-u-ti-ful Orlando? They have lots of golf courses to keep him happy lol

donald is going to slap us silly for cluttering his thread, sorry dude

My DF and I will be there Sept 27th. This will be my first time going, I can't decide of I am nervous or excited

Just bought my Frequent Fear Plus pass the other day.

I will be going opening weekend, Thursday Sept. 27, Oct 4 and 11, a few of the Fridays and Sundays ( have not set any dates yet), then Halloween Night as well.

It would be great to meet up with other HHN fans and experance some of the houses together.

Doing HHN on Friday, Sept 28 &
UTH tour hopefully on Saturday, Sept 22 if the dates ever become available:confused3

Geez, most everyone here seems like they'll be living at US during HHN. We're going on October 7, group of eight, five first timers. Taking a chance by not getting express, but will do S&S. Silent Hill is the only house so far that intrigues me so if we miss a few not a big deal.

I'll be there Friday 9/21 opening night. If it wasn't for work, I would much rather go in mid-October but at least I get to go :cool1:

I will be there the first Saturday (Sept 22 I think) with hubby, mom and her fiance.

I never put my dates in,duhh.

October 5'th
RIP-VIP
This will be DW and I 5'th year in a row with the Dis-crew
and anyother date DW and I have the sametime off of work
donaldduck352

Not sure if this has ever been done or not (im sure it has), but has anyone ever come together and done a private RIP tour? We booked the non-private tour today, but we would be willing to pay the extra cash for a private tour. I just cant justify spending another $1500 for just the two of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter