The HUGE Planning Resources Thread!

Sorry, that was in reply to Disgirl23's post re: planning templates.
rdurantjr at gmail.com

One suggestion I rarely find on peoples list is key chain flashlights. They will allow for any small children who get scared on dark rides(pirates, etc.) to shine it at the floor of the ride vehicle and calm them down.

One suggestion I rarely find on peoples list is key chain flashlights. They will allow for any small children who get scared on dark rides(pirates, etc.) to shine it at the floor of the ride vehicle and calm them down.

GREAT idea! Thanks, I'll be getting some this week.

Thanks for the key chain flashlight idea! How are people organizing their binders by day? by park? What other key sections should go in it besides ADRs, flight info, hotel info? What do you put in your "mousellaneous" section? I want to be prepared as possible...thanks for your input!!

If you could send it to me as well that would be awesome! I love this thread! I am such a planner but didn't even know where to start!
sgeary @ wildernessresort.com (no spaces

This thread has inspired me to get back to working on my disney planner. I'm trying to decide if I want to do an altered composition book or more of a binder format. I'll be sure to post pic's of whatever I do!

I love the business card idea! I actually am experimenting with a business card idea for organizing my wish list so I'm ready for 180 days with my ADRs. Could you please send me your business card planning files to mrsklemme1@aol.com Thanks!

Just wondering how everyones binders/planners are coming along. Thanks to all of the wonderful and talented people on the Dis I am about ready to start putting mine together. :goodvibes

This thread has inspired me to get back to working on my disney planner. I'm trying to decide if I want to do an altered composition book or more of a binder format. I'll be sure to post pic's of whatever I do!

How's it coming along?? I would love to see more pics of people's binders/planners :)

Hey I have been following this thread and I am thinking of doing my first planning for my trip in oct and also it will make the time go by faster :) and love the business card idea. and thinking of doing something for the person I am going with since it will be her first time :) and you guys are so creative :) I cant wait to use my scrapbooking semi skills :) haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter