The Image Below Mine Is......Rock up and Find out!

View attachment 843243

TIBM is a ride with a water vehicle
Love this picture! Eastern was the airline we flew with our son on our first family trip to WDW in 1990. The fares were so cheap and we didn't realize that Eastern was already in Chapter 11. I knew I still had that airline pin somewhere (first Disney scrapbook)!

i-Z3JrvBw-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Love this picture! Eastern was the airline we flew with our son on our first family trip to WDW in 1990. The fares were so cheap and we didn't realize that Eastern was already in Chapter 11. I knew I still had that airline pin somewhere (first Disney scrapbook)!

i-Z3JrvBw-XL.jpg

Did you also get the kid's meal for your son? It came in a special box that had WDW scenes all over it. And when you were deplaning, there were characters there to greet people. For a long time we bought our tickets through the Disney travel company.
I had saved a couple of these, but a couple of years ago we had some family "help" to de-clutter our attic. Many of my Disney souvenirs disappeared.

i-Z3JrvBw-XL.jpg

WHAT A MEMORY!:lovestruc:tink:

Did you also get the kid's meal for your son? It came in a special box that had WDW scenes all over it. And when you were deplaning, there were characters there to greet people. For a long time we bought our tickets through the Disney travel company.
I had saved a couple of these, but a couple of years ago we had some family "help" to de-clutter our attic. Many of my Disney souvenirs disappeared.
I don't remember any kid's meal but we were on an early AM 2 hour flight so I doubt there was a meal served. And no characters either :(

Sorry about those helpful 'de-clutterers'! I guard mine with my life but my dear sister has somehow lost all my Dad's 1980s and 1990s WDW slides so I can sadly relate to your feelings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter