The Jersey Boys/Jersey Girls

Hi,

Snowbound here in Voorhees, right across the river from Philly. While the walk in front of my condo is shoveled, my two parking spots are not because, being unable to drive, I have no car.

Jim

Hi,

Snowbound here in Voorhees, right across the river from Philly. While the walk in front of my condo is shoveled, my two parking spots are not because, being unable to drive, I have no car.

Jim

I think we were all snowbound! I have been stuck in the house for 2 days and I don't want to be here tomorrow (I know, sounds weird but I do actually want to go into work). If I hadn't fractured my ankle the snow wouldn't bother me, but having to depend on others to do stuff for me sucks!
although I've done a lot of planning for my vacation, including getting reservations at the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party!! so can't wait!
::banana:

We lucked out by AC, maybe 3 inches. Roads where great this morning (6:15), but schools were closed. On a happier note, in 5 weeks we'll be in the WORLD:thumbsup2

The only reason why I know this is becaused I tied my KTTW to my room so I just added everything up on my bill and it was about 500.

And yes OMG that Frozen Cherry Colada drink...I awarded it the best drink of the festival. :woohoo:

Ah, I don't tie my card to my room since I'm scared of myself. :lmao:

However, I still should check...I did the wrist gift card thingie and I think I put $75 on it, then another $75, so I'm guessing around $150 then. I did have friends with me and stole some of their gift cards, so I'm thinking around $200 or so.

If I go back this year for F&W, I'm definitely heading for the Cherry drink again. I think it was Puerto Rico.

We are having another storm now, though it's more rain & sleet. There are lots of peeps from the southern end of Jersey here. I'm from the northside, about 15 miles from NYC.

There is a disney meet planned for NYC on Feb 19th if anyone is interested. It is for general chatting, maybe some pin trading and definitely some vinylmation trading. :thumbsup2

There is a disney meet planned for NYC on Feb 19th if anyone is interested. It is for general chatting, maybe some pin trading and definitely some vinylmation trading. :thumbsup2

Where can I get details on this meet? I'm in Northern Jersey, outside of NYC and I'd love to go if I can!
:confused3

Where can I get details on this meet? I'm in Northern Jersey, outside of NYC and I'd love to go if I can!
:confused3

There is a Facebook page for the meet under "Mousetraders NYC" ... I want to say the meet takes place at 2pm at The Rockefeller Center (in warmth, last time it was at Starbucks) with a stop at The Disney Store in Times Square. :thumbsup2

Weather permitting, of course.

I also have it under plancast.com too.

We would love as many people who want to come to be there!!! Last 2 times was such a relaxed friendly meet. I really had a good time. :goodvibes

There's a bunch of us on Twitter too. My name is in my sig.

Hello everybody from Beachwood. Small town next to Toms River.
Favorite part about Disney would be World Showcase. Love seeing the different countries, espically Mexico.

Hello everybody from Beachwood. Small town next to Toms River.
Favorite part about Disney would be World Showcase. Love seeing the different countries, espically Mexico.

Well hey jerseyboy!
I would have to agree with you, love the countries, my buddy wants to drink around the world this year so we're gonna let him...he wants to end in Mexico for a margarita. I told him that his total would be 11 drinks and he was ok with it!
:laughing:

Hey, another South Jersey person here! Love planning the trips to Disney almost as fun as actually being there, almost.

Also so tired of the snow. It might effect not 1 but 2 of my trips we have planned (Easter break and May) ugh! Last year we cancelled the Easter trip because we had to make up the missed days at work.

Well hey jerseyboy!
I would have to agree with you, love the countries, my buddy wants to drink around the world this year so we're gonna let him...he wants to end in Mexico for a margarita. I told hime that his total would be 11 drinks and he was ok with it!
:laughing:

I love eating and drinking in Mexico. Cant wait to see how San Angel Inn looks.

Hey, another South Jersey person here! Love planning the trips to Disney almost as fun as actually being there, almost.

Also so tired of the snow. It might effect not 1 but 2 of my trips we have planned (Easter break and May) ugh! Last year we cancelled the Easter trip because we had to make up the missed days at work.

you are so right!! I have had such a good time planning my trip...my bff thinks I'm crazy.

Is anyone else going to the D23 Memeber Mixer at the Times Square store??

Very cool thread!
I grew up in West Windsor and my wife is originally from Hamilton. We now live in Roosevelt.
Got married at WDW in '08

Very cool thread!
I grew up in West Windsor and my wife is originally from Hamilton. We now live in Roosevelt.
Got married at WDW in '08

Well hey neighbor!! so you were a Pirate! I live in Hightstown so if you have kids you'll end up in my school district!
Congrats on the wedding....any Disney gifts given to you??

Well hey neighbor!! so you were a Pirate! I live in Hightstown so if you have kids you'll end up in my school district!
Congrats on the wedding....any Disney gifts given to you??

Oh very cool. We actually lived in Hightstown for 5 years in Wyckoff's Mill :)

Oh very cool. We actually lived in Hightstown for 5 years in Wyckoff's Mill :)

ok that's really close....like the next block over!!! :lmao: so we really were neighbors! well welcome to the Jersey thread, hope you stick around and enjoy yourself...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter