The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

The Polynesian DVC February 2022. It was my now fiance's topbchoice for his belated birthday trip and where we got to also celebrate our engagement. Next trip is Beach Club DVC for our honeymoon in June. I am so excited to see the Boardwalk area!

Last: split stay in May at YC CL and BCV

Next: split stay in Feb at GF and BLT (if point rental finalized on confirmed reservation). Otherwise, GF CL and YC CL.

ETA: BLT fell through, so YC CL for the last week of the trip. Off topic, but confirmed DVC rental reservations are not always confirmed. I knew when there was a delay in the transfer something was up and sure enough, the member had cancelled the reservation and didn't tell the rental agency. BOO, but yay for YC :)

Last edited by a moderator:
BWI Late August 2022

Next stay - Not sure on exact dates but somewhere between last week in March and mid-April 2023. Not sure where yet, either CS or Swan/Dolphin just depends on prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter