The Last to Post-2nd Edition - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 cats. The boy cat occassionally brings home presents. I used to have a Siamese....best home present bringer cat we've had EVER! :headache: He came home with a possum once and was incredibly proud of himself. :sad2:

How bad is the knee and what do you do for a living? You always seem to be around as much as I am...and I know I'm only a part-time everything..

For some reason my posts aren't posting.

I save money and invest it. I sometimes wake up and check the news around the world. But mostly I just read what' happening to make decisions. At night the rest of the world has stuff happening. Sometimes the US leads and it doesn't matter what happened at night, sometime the US follows and it reacts in the morning. While it's nice to have the heads up I know I can't be up 24-7. It's a bad habit I get into now and then.

I hurt my knee playing soccer. I'm worried if I hurt it more it will mean surgery. So I'm trying to be real careful with it so it will heal and strengthen gently before ski season.

I'm at home. Took the day off. Spent it in bed. Unfortunately didn't actually sleep but it was good escaping the computer screen for most of the day. Eyes and head are doing a bit better as a result.
Windows 7 is the bane of my existence as when the software program we use freezes it causes flickering on the screen that can go for up to 10 mins. The other guys didn't really believe me until one of them got 'upgraded'. He now has all the GB he wants...and a flickering screen :headache:

Did your IT department go from Windows XP to 7? It seems a bit new to use 7 but XP was around for so long.

For some reason my posts aren't posting.

I save money and invest it. I sometimes wake up and check the news around the world. But mostly I just read what' happening to make decisions. At night the rest of the world has stuff happening. Sometimes the US leads and it doesn't matter what happened at night, sometime the US follows and it reacts in the morning. While it's nice to have the heads up I know I can't be up 24-7. It's a bad habit I get into now and then.

I hurt my knee playing soccer. I'm worried if I hurt it more it will mean surgery. So I'm trying to be real careful with it so it will heal and strengthen gently before ski season.

Stock market investment...options trading or stock trading? We need to talk sometime....

You had that soccer accident..what 6 weeks ago? What does the DR say?

Oh dear :( Not a nice present. Hope you don't get disturbed in the morning...

I remember you mentioning hurting your knee. Hope it is getting better gradually.

Going to turn in now...ttfn :wave:

Did your IT department go from Windows XP to 7? It seems a bit new to use 7 but XP was around for so long.
They lease computers....and even ship them from office to office around the world....go figure??
Anyway... About 30 came up for renewal and so gradually new ones have been coming in. When a new computer arrives it comes with Windows 7...
It has caused no end of trouble for us because although the computers are a bit faster. When they freeze...they get nasty.

Oh...and the other software my team are also using...it gets completely stuffed when used on Windows 7

sigh...

Might be time for me to go to sleep too.

Skiingfast...have a great day. Hope you manage to get some sleep. Might be the mods catch up with thread and shut it down...whilst we are sleeping...at last!

My computer won't let me finish a post on this thread and I've tried a bunch. If this works it's my last last for a while.

My computer won't let me finish a post on this thread and I've tried a bunch. If this works it's my last last for a while.

Maybe they are upgrading at your server location??

In any event, this then officially makes me LAST!

Sleep well and I hope you have better luck later.

Something about pandoras box? How do you feel this morning? I went back to bed after the dog I watch got dropped off. And as soon as I did I heard a big bang. I ran outside and it was a car accident. They were okay. Both cars are totaled.

I'm all right. Going to be getting in the shower in a minute or two. Still haven't heard from Ross or the Halloween store, but they did say it could take a while.

Dont worry about it, worrying wont do any good. Just keep going with the apps. Dont wait for them to call you back for the job. Its ok to keep filling them out. If they call you can call them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter