The Liberal Thread- No political debate please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAM

DIS Veteran
ok, i made this thread for me and my fellow liberal DISers could chat. This is not a political debate. I dont want republicans chiming in saying about how what we say is stupid. if you want to chat with fellow republicans make your own thread. sorry. :confused3
AMERICA_DEMOCRAT-PROUD.jpg

Can middle-of-the-road people come here? :rotfl:

Well... as they say... Good luck with that.

Good. Then let me be the first to say I think Howard Dean was a good choice for DNC chair. We need to bring some passion back to the party.

I think this thread is a great idea, I often feel like liberals are in the minority on this board. Anyone else feel like that?

IloveDMB said:
I think this thread is a great idea, I often feel like liberals are in the minority on this board. Anyone else feel like that?

Yes, I do too, and I'm soooo tired of fighting on here.

So what topics shall we discuss? :flower:

chobie said:
Good. Then let me be the first to say I think Howard Dean was a good choice for DNC chair. We need to bring some passion back to the party.
And I hope that he continues to express himself as passionately as he has. Additionally, any help from MoveOn.org can only enhance the party's stand with the American people. Barbra Streisand and Alec Baldwin really have a lot to say.

chobie said:

::yes:: I think he was an excellent choice! I watched him a couple weeks ago, when he debate Richard Perle at Pacific University and I was very impressed. My former Marine Corp/Gulf vet husband was also very impressed by Howard Dean as well. :teeth:

Can we just ignore any people that attempt to spoil this thread? Don't quote them, don't post to them, just ignore them.

IloveDMB said:

ALL the time! I am so tired of the snide remarks too :sad2:

DawnCt1 said:
And I hope that he continues to express himself as passionately as he has. Additionally, any help from MoveOn.org can only enhance the party's stand with the American people. Barbra Streisand and Alec Baldwin really have a lot to say.

:rolleyes1

palmtreegirl said:
::yes:: I think he was an excellent choice! I watched him a couple weeks ago, when he debate Richard Perle at Pacific University and I was very impressed. My former Marine Corp/Gulf vet husband was also very impressed by Howard Dean as well. :teeth:

Can we just ignore any people that attempt to spoil this thread? Don't quote them, don't post to them, just ignore them.

Sorry, I should have read this first before starting the eyerolling. Yes, good idea.

so, how is everyone doing post election? personally, i am still depressed. im really sad, i know. but i was so into the last election and we came so close that it was hard. it was like the world was over. lol.

TinkBoo&ElliesMum said:
ALL the time! I am so tired of the snide remarks too :sad2:

Hey Tink! Is it true that when Christine Gregoire was sworn in as governor the Republicans in the legislature turned their backs on her?

How are things going in your corner of the woods? I just moved from that area last June and did not get to vote for Christine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter