I'm so glad this popped up when I was scrolling around...wow!! What an incredible experience, thank you so much for sharing it with us!!

Thank you for posting the soundtrack!
I have a number of tiki music cds but apparently I need more Les Baxter!

I really LOVE the way you guys roll. I wouldn't have thought of half of what you came up with and good for you for pushing (nicely) for what you wanted. What a beautiful night and farewell to EEA. Happy Anniversary!!

Carrie, this was absolutely fantastic and wonderful! So SO glad you listened to your gut and didn't wait to do this at Ellen's. Your style rocks and I love living vicariously through your awesome events!

Wow what a super fun party!!! I've been following you since you got married (but not in a creepy stalker way, I swear) and I love to read the anniversary updates! So creative and so fun! The soundtrack was great, too- I did listen to it as I read.

One day I will do that vow renewal/anniversary party I've thought about for years - at first it was for our 10th but we are nearly at our 18th, so I think I'm holding out for our 20th in 2019! Meanwhile, I'm following journals and the podcast so I can plan and dream and save! Thanks for sharing with us!

That is awesome! A 20th anniversary party will be fantastic, and since it's a real milestone, you might get more people attending! (I didn't even try to explain to family why we had a 5-year vow renewal—I knew I'd just get :crazy: looks!)

HHHmmmmmmm...... mental note -
need to ask you a few questions about Tokyo Japan as I will out and about there next year -popcorn::

Fire away!!! I also have a ton of travel tips in the intro installment of my Tokyo trippie: http://disneytravelbabble.com/trip-reports/tokyo-disney/tokyo-intro/

This is so amazing! Everything about this, just...wow!!!! :love:

So glad you enjoyed it!

I'm so glad this popped up when I was scrolling around...wow!! What an incredible experience, thank you so much for sharing it with us!!

Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

Thank you for posting the soundtrack!
I have a number of tiki music cds but apparently I need more Les Baxter!

EVERYBODY needs more Les Baxter!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I really LOVE the way you guys roll. I wouldn't have thought of half of what you came up with and good for you for pushing (nicely) for what you wanted. What a beautiful night and farewell to EEA. Happy Anniversary!!

Thank you!

Carrie, this was absolutely fantastic and wonderful! So SO glad you listened to your gut and didn't wait to do this at Ellen's. Your style rocks and I love living vicariously through your awesome events!

Thanks for the kind words! My heart did sink when they announced the Aug. 13 closing date for Universe of Energy. I had to go back and look at these photos to remind myself that we already got to say goodbye!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter