~ The Man Report ~~~~~~~~~ Bonus Material Included ~~~~~~

1). Uhm… Hello! Move outta da way!! Don’t just stop in the middle of the pathway. Many folks behind you lack the GAT-skilz that I possess and will trample your Canadian a$$. :rotfl2:

This Canadian a$$ has been taking notes from the famous GAT-Master Extraordinaire
music-111.gif

so you better watch out if we ever cross paths in the park
samurai.gif

MDF said:
2). Disney’s so-called HEALTHY meals for kids are a joke. Even a half-starved badger wouldn’t touch this food and we’re forced to purchase expensive adult meals for our kids to eat. :sad2:

Mine are in the adult category so I have no comment
candy-62.gif

MDF said:
3). The Adventurer’s Club needs new material. How many more times can I watch the dude with the plastic cow under his arm whine about being Adventurer of the Year? Probably a few more times but them I’m through!!! ;)

Missed this - don't even have a clue what you're talkin' bout :confused3

MDF said:
4). Kilimanjaro Safaris needs updating. Wait, strike that. Updating won’t work. Just nuke the whole dang attraction!! Lions are never out, the rubber elephant at the end is the worst bit of Disney Animatronics I’ve ever seen, and it’s 200 degrees in the shade. :mad:

WHAT?????????????? That was one of my favourite attractions in AK!!!
you-fool-038.gif

MDF said:
5). The California Grill needs to get off it’s “high horse” and let people wander up to enjoy the view and have a drink. One shouldn’t have to make reservations to enjoy a simple cocktail.

Never been but I'm in agreement
cool-045.GIF

MDF said:
6). The boat ride at Epcot’s “Mexico” is an insult to Mexicans. Am I a Mexican? Nope. But if I was, I’d be really angry. What’s with the depiction of the people sitting in the “pool bar” drinking and the dancing skeletons? Is that what Mexico is all about? I don’t think so. Plus, they don’t mention a word about the revolt that’s taking place in the southern part of the country. Come on Disney, let’s make this attraction a little more “real”.

Missed this
confused-1.gif

MDF said:
7). Maelstrom. ‘Nuff said. :headache:

Missed this too
puzzled-21.png

MDF said:
8). That red headed kid that stole my Lego “Guy”. I’m still trying to track him down via the internet. :surfweb:

Wait a minute..........could this be DISUNC's nephew?????? :rotfl:

MDF said:
9). Disney buffet restaurants. Yes, it’s true. They’re basically all the same. Ok, ok. Maybe not exactly, but enough to warrant only dining at ONE buffet per vacation.

Except many of the character meals are buffet....no?
thinking-023.GIF

MDF said:
10). Beer at MK. Enough already Disney. We understand the whole “Walt Thing” but really, gimmie something to look forward to on this day. Sniffing the freshly painted park bench just ain’t cuttin’ it anymore. I need a nice cold beer to go with those tacos!! :thumbsup2

We already know you've been sneaking it in for years
drinking-29.gif

blue_the_rookie said:
Except many of the character meals are buffet....no?

No. Just kidding. Some are but the ones we go to aren't really. Here's how they work:

Garden Grill - They bring out platters of food to the table and you grub out on what you like. When you run out, you tell them to bring more of whatever you like then you grub out some more. In between grubbing, you mingle with Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale.

Akershus Storybook B-Fast - Once again they bring out heaping mounds of breakfast for you to grub out on (bacon, eggs, potatoes, toast, rolls, coffee, juice, eel, etc...) but you can also go to a small buffet and taste what the Norwegians eat for breakfast (raw salmon, cheese, octopus, a live chicken, etc...). It's best to just stick to the eggs and bacon though. Those Norwegians are pretty nutty. Oh! ...and there are a few princesses wandering around also.

Chef Mickeys - Total Buffet. Get what you want, grub out, then go back for more. It's pretty much the same food as the rest of Disney buffets.

Those are the only three I've been to with Characters. We've also done:

Cape May Cafe - Buffet
Boma - Buffet
O'Hanas - Platters brought to your table
Giordano's - Best Pizza on the planet

----> :banana: <----

No. Just kidding. Some are but the ones we go to aren't really. Here's how they work:

Garden Grill - They bring out platters of food to the table and you grub out on what you like. When you run out, you tell them to bring more of whatever you like then you grub out some more. In between grubbing, you mingle with Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale.

Akershus Storybook B-Fast - Once again they bring out heaping mounds of breakfast for you to grub out on (bacon, eggs, potatoes, toast, rolls, coffee, juice, eel, etc...) but you can also go to a small buffet and taste what the Norwegians eat for breakfast (raw salmon, cheese, octopus, a live chicken, etc...). It's best to just stick to the eggs and bacon though. Those Norwegians are pretty nutty. Oh! ...and there are a few princesses wandering around also.

Chef Mickeys - Total Buffet. Get what you want, grub out, then go back for more. It's pretty much the same food as the rest of Disney buffets.

Those are the only three I've been to with Characters. We've also done:

Cape May Cafe - Buffet
Boma - Buffet
O'Hanas - Platters brought to your table
Giordano's - Best Pizza on the planet

----> :banana: <----

Oh thanks for the heads up! I always have a hankerin' for eel and live chickens when at WDW and just wasn't sure where to find them!:thumbsup2 Thanks!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1). Uhm… Hello! Move outta da way!! Don’t just stop in the middle of the pathway. Many folks behind you lack the GAT-skilz that I possess and will trample your Canadian a$$. :rotfl2:

Big 10-4 Buddy

2). Disney’s so-called HEALTHY meals for kids are a joke. Even a half-starved badger wouldn’t touch this food and we’re forced to purchase expensive adult meals for our kids to eat. :sad2:

Besides that healthy stuff will kill you

3). The Adventurer’s Club needs new material. How many more times can I watch the dude with the plastic cow under his arm whine about being Adventurer of the Year? Probably a few more times but them I’m through!!! ;)

Have never made it there…YET

4). Kilimanjaro Safaris needs updating. Wait, strike that. Updating won’t work. Just nuke the whole dang attraction!! Lions are never out, the rubber elephant at the end is the worst bit of Disney Animatronics I’ve ever seen, and it’s 200 degrees in the shade. :mad:

Might have agreed before our last trip, but that has changed now

5). The California Grill needs to get off it’s “high horse” and let people wander up to enjoy the view and have a drink. One shouldn’t have to make reservations to enjoy a simple cocktail.

Haven’t been, no reason too I eat California Style everyday

6). The boat ride at Epcot’s “Mexico” is an insult to Mexicans. Am I a Mexican? Nope. But if I was, I’d be really angry. What’s with the depiction of the people sitting in the “pool bar” drinking and the dancing skeletons? Is that what Mexico is all about? I don’t think so. Plus, they don’t mention a word about the revolt that’s taking place in the southern part of the country. Come on Disney, let’s make this attraction a little more “real”.

The “Shady Boat Ride” was closed our last trip for the revamping, glad we missed it.

7). Maelstrom. ‘Nuff said. :headache:

Did you ride this before or after the beers from around the world tour?

8). That red headed kid that stole my Lego “Guy”. I’m still trying to track him down via the internet. :surfweb:

I hate it when kids get in my way at the Toy Store

9). Disney buffet restaurants. Yes, it’s true. They’re basically all the same. Ok, ok. Maybe not exactly, but enough to warrant only dining at ONE buffet per vacation.

Love buffets, hate the character ones, too expense, I can see the characters for free (Sorta) in the parks

10). Beer at MK. Enough already Disney. We understand the whole “Walt Thing” but really, gimmie something to look forward to on this day. Sniffing the freshly painted park bench just ain’t cuttin’ it anymore. I need a nice cold beer to go with those tacos!! :thumbsup2

Your visits sound crazy enough, can’t image the impact of the sprinkler dance in the Buzz queue if they served beer in the MK.

Goof said:
Love buffets, hate the character ones, too expense, I can see the characters for free (Sorta) in the parks

Yeah, I get to see a character for free too....

How is it that you like buffets? Every man I know hates them! I couldn't drag Buzz to one unless it's in WDW and my dad was that way, my grandpa, my brother, my FIL. :confused3

Actually, Blue, at home, Buzz isn't really too bad. He just stares at the t.v. or computer screen with a blank look on his face. Once in awhile he'll move to scratch himself or head to the bathroom. He kind of comes alive when I call him for dinner. Otherwise, he's all about blobbing out and rarely talking. :banana:

Actually, Blue, at home, Buzz isn't really too bad. He just stares at the t.v. or computer screen with a blank look on his face. Once in awhile he'll move to scratch himself or head to the bathroom. He kind of comes alive when I call him for dinner. Otherwise, he's all about blobbing out and rarely talking. :banana:

I have three responses to your post:

A). I am not a blob. I just act like one.
2). The KFC "Big Box" Rulz!!! :thumbsup2
c). Mow the lawn!!!

Yeah, I get to see a character for free too.... :rotfl: :rotfl2: :banana:

How is it that you like buffets? Every man I know hates them! I couldn't drag Buzz to one unless it's in WDW and my dad was that way, my grandpa, my brother, my FIL. :confused3 Dh is totally different, he loves buffets:confused3

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

A man only his wife could love :goodvibes ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter