• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Masked Singer season 6

With how horrible Beach Ball sang, I'm rather glad it wasn't who I thought it was initially.
This season I've been rather clueless of them all. Clues don't help and haven't since the initial seasons
Banana Split - I need it to confirm if they're married or not. I'm thinking Katherine McFee and David Foster but if the clues give they aren't married then I have no idea.

Caterpillar - seems so familiar. The adoption story sounds familiar but can't place them right now.
Mallard - was thinking Willie Robertson or even Jace but the tone this week sounded off for either and besides the Chris Pratt clue the others didn't seem to fit them. I know Willie has been very vocal that he met his wife at like 4 or 4th grade (can't remember which lol) So instantly thought him when it was said for Mallard.

I haven't always checked the thread so I could figure them out myself but this season I need all the help lol.

Oh how funny Sarahann77! My DH said this week that the clues point to Mallard being a Robertson! How funny you both thought that at the same time! Other than that, I really have no clues myself this season. I am enjoying watching, and don't ever miss a show but I am no use at guessing, always wrong (except for Donny of course - knew him at the very first!).

I do feel that this season might be the point where Masked Singer jumps the shark. It seems like it’s becoming really scripted. The part with Jenny almost pushing the button was just way too over the top. Plus, all the gimmicks are overtaking the performances.

Plus, interaction on the threads for the past two seasons had been almost non existent. It’s sucks because I’ve been a fan since day one.

I agree with you about it becoming more gimmicky. I just want to hear clues, songs, and an interview at the end. I don't really need all the judges interactions.

The take it off button was stupid. I hope we don’t see it again.

The Sex Pistols were big when I was a baby so I missed any context to how nuts everyone was when he was revealed. What would be an example from the 80s or 90s? Would Madonna be on the same level?

I really liked Will.I.Am on the panel tonight. I hope they’d bring him on full time. He was really funny (his wine bit cracked me up), and he seemed engaged, and absolutely was blown away with the first unmasking.

I watched it like 10 times and just watched and listened to one person per watch. Robin just kept saying wow lol

The take it off button was stupid. I hope we don’t see it again.
I agree. The whole point was to take it off right then; right or wrong. Very stupid. Pointless.

Sex Pistols - I was aware of them but don't know their songs. I'd say on par with Aerosmith. Madonna yea would be the same too.

Pepper - almost guessed Natasha but uncertain knowing it was likely her. The last moment I had a thought she had a similar tone to Fergie.

Mallard - I've thought of Willie as soon as they gave the wife clue but the voice was throwing me off as I didn't think the tone was right. I still gave myself points though if it was to be him or Jase lol but did consider Willie was likely due to his daughter Sadie. Along with earlier when they showed his wife and daughter; wife masked but daughter wasn't thought it looked like Sadie

Caterpillar - I might have heard his story before but haven't seen the new Queer eye so I have no clue who he is.

Glad the button can no longer be used but don't like that feature if they're just checking who and then it's done. I guess it makes sense if they could be kept longer to win as from that angle I'd be disappointed for them

Banana Split - I keep going around with them. First thought when it was stated Katherine McFee and David Foster but with the clues of them not confirmed as a couple I've started to branch out. This song didn't sound like Katherine on some of the parts. Sorta sounded like Julianna Hough or Taraji P Henson. Thought the judges had good guesses though. Rather clueless on them a bit.

Queen of Hearts - leaning towards Jewel seeing she'll be a judge on the other shows. Clues though were pointing to Jessica simpson too

I don’t know anything about Willy except that him or his brother or dad or someone is a racist. I never watched one second of their show so I guess don’t let the door hit you… lol

Bobby was a total shock. Never would have guessed him in a million years. It was interesting he brought his bible camp award because on Queer Eye there was an episode with a pastor or minister and he struggled because of his religious background and how he was treated and made to feel.

My husband knew Mallard instantly. Not only from the costume but because he said he got in trouble for something a family member said.

I agree about Banana Split being Katherine McPhee and David Foster. I totally hear her voice.

I am sticking with Queen of Hearts being Reba McEntyre.

Sorry @prairie_girl but I haven't had access to Disboards for a bit! But I'm still watching MS6!! I was so happy to see Bobby Berk & had no idea he had such a great voice! I'm a huge fan of both versions of Queer Eye, so it was amazing to see him as the Caterpillar. Who are y'all rooting for to get to the finals? I want the Bull to win it all. I was really convinced Billy Porter was the Bull but many others have put out another name, so I'm not sure. I've thought the Queen of Hearts was Jewel from the beginning, so I'm hoping it is her, didn't she yodel a bit. I got nothing besides rumors for the Banana Split & the Skunk which aren't my personal guesses, so I'm not putting it out there.

Sorry @prairie_girl but I haven't had access to Disboards for a bit! But I'm still watching MS6!! I was so happy to see Bobby Berk & had no idea he had such a great voice! I'm a huge fan of both versions of Queer Eye, so it was amazing to see him as the Caterpillar. Who are y'all rooting for to get to the finals? I want the Bull to win it all. I was really convinced Billy Porter was the Bull but many others have put out another name, so I'm not sure. I've thought the Queen of Hearts was Jewel from the beginning, so I'm hoping it is her, didn't she yodel a bit. I got nothing besides rumors for the Banana Split & the Skunk which aren't my personal guesses, so I'm not putting it out there.

No apology needed, I’m glad you’re here now. I don’t usually have characters that I hope win. I’m more interested in just seeing who everyone is.

I've only seen clips of previous seasons. I give credit to the production team, they put a lot into this show.

Jester- unmasked (Johnny Rotten)
Whaaaaaat??

The Sex Pistols were big when I was a baby so I missed any context to how nuts everyone was when he was revealed. What would be an example from the 80s or 90s? Would Madonna be on the same level?

He's most known for the Sex Pistols, but Johnny Rotten's longest running band was Public Image Limited, which lasted through the 80's. Despite his punk status, people poke fun at him because he did some butter commercials in the UK.

This season I don't have a particular I want to win. Other seasons I did for sure. Maybe Skunk I guess. I'm just wanting them to be people I know!

This season I don't have a particular I want to win. Other seasons I did for sure. Maybe Skunk I guess. I'm just wanting them to be people I know!
It’s funny you mention this. I feel like there is no clear winner but the clues are throwing us all for a loop. When you have people like Jane Fonda doing congratulations videos as part of the clues you start to wonder

List is updated. Finale next week. I think queen of hearts will win.

I wasn’t really a fan of the duets. Nicole made it all about her and that ridiculous outfit. Sit down, you’re just the hired help lol

No one had any thoughts about the finale?

I wasn’t surprised at who won. She really stood out.

Now, I have a confession to make…I googled who everyone was at the beginning of the season. I wanted to see if it made me enjoy the show more or less and I’ve come to the conclusion that I enjoyed it less. Part of the fun was being surprised at the unmasking. Knowing who it was took away all the suspense.

I was on vacation last week so I didn't come to the boards. Not surprised she won. I did want Bull to win though. I couldn't watch live so when the FB articles posted with Bull's photo I thought he won. I don't know him well but thought it would do him well so I was a bit shocked when it was switched.

I definitely knew her voice in the prior week's episode. Those in that episode were pretty clear to me.

Once I have solid guesses and pretty convinced I'll check twitter to see who's trending for the guesses. For the clues I allow myself wikipedia and youtube to check. The clues haven't helped the last few seasons. The biggest clue this season, that I still second guessed, was when they showed Mallard's family watching - uh they showed Sadie Robertson without a disguise I was pretty sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter