"The moron" needs your help again

eliza61

DIS Veteran
First I want to give a big Disney hug :grouphug: with lots of pixie dust to all my fellow dvc'ers who posted on my first crisis. Deb (of Deb & Bill) hope your arms is ok. Hixski, Dean, Liferbabe (the walmart comment made me laugh too much to cry) and every one else who posted, I really, really appreciated it. Every one complains that posters can get rude and nasty but you guys talked me down off a ledge and made me sane again (well at least sane for me) :crazy: .

Onto my new problem. I just realized I have ADR's (we leave in 10 days) all over the place for 11 people and now we are down by 4. I'm scared to try and change them because usually reservations cancels your adr then makes a brand new one and at this late date, I'd end up eating dinner a 11:00 pm. I have one ressie for a Fantasmic dinner package (of course with my cc# holding it). If I show up with only 7 people will I get bitten for a no show charge. I also have an illuminations cruise booked and 1 sit down dinner for every single night (10 nights). 2 are character meals

Should I try to call and make a change or should I just show up with the group I have? (which of course makes me feel horrible because I know with the free dining plan offer, places will be packed)

Paults- I don't care what you say, I still think I should tar and feather my sister for doing this to me.

I would cancel.

but tell the CM first that you want the same reservations at the same time and see what she/he can do.

I agreed tar and feather your sister. (and my brother)

I would call Disney Dining and see what's available. They talk to you without cancelling anything, and they really help. Just this past weekend, I was able to adjust our Artist Point dinner time from 8PM to 5:50, and we're leaving in about 10 days from now, too.

About 6 weeks ago, I was able to add one person to our ADR's. At Chef Mickey's it turned out to be just wonderful. We had had 2, "5 person tables," and now we have a table for 12, for our 11 people.

Bobbi :sunny:

eliza61 said:
Paults- I don't care what you say, I still think I should tar and feather my sister for doing this to me.
Be VERY careful with that! You have to get the tar just to the temp where a steady appearance of bubbles is present...about one new bubble every 1-2 seconds. If you bring it to a rolling boil, the feathers won't stick and you'll have a real mess on your hands!

JimMIA said:
Be VERY careful with that! You have to get the tar just to the temp where a steady appearance of bubbles is present...about one new bubble every 1-2 seconds. If you bring it to a rolling boil, the feathers won't stick and you'll have a real mess on your hands!

:rotfl2:

(Why do I think this is the voice of experience talking)

JimMIA said:
:rotfl: Hey JimMia,
I think I've got the tar down, it's the chicken feathers that's the problem. what is the world coming to when a gal can't buy a bag of chicken feathers.

Thanks for the help every one

eliza61 said:
:rotfl: Hey JimMia,
I think I've got the tar down, it's the chicken feathers that's the problem. what is the world coming to when a gal can't buy a bag of chicken feathers.

Thanks for the help every one
We don't use chicken feathers. We use vulture feathers because they're plentiful here. Do you know what "road kill" is?

:lmao: :lmao: OK OK just throw some PIXIE DUST on her after the tar and feathers and wish for a big change :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter