The Most Magical Week - Complete Trip Report

I am gonna be really nosey here, but I am so intrigued to know more about this awkward moment?? spill the beans Adam!! :laughing:

Not quite sure how much I can say publically on the matter :rotfl2: I will PM you now :cutie:

oh, wonderful, how nice, how lovely and beautiful.. and well, just oh :cloud9::rotfl::lovestruc nice trip and nice TR :goodvibes

at what time where you at Motors stunt show? We were there on Tuesday too, but did the 16.00 one :thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing your trip! It was magical to read and makes me really want to stay CC one day :cloud9:
Sounds like your dad had an amazing birthday thanks to you!
I love all your character photos, and not a single scrum?! Amazing! :thumbsup2
And thanks for the tip about the 5 photo pack, that will surely be useful.
I'm really grateful for your Auberge report too, nice to get a perspective from a group without young kids. Making me rethink that one, might try and argue for it again. :rolleyes1

OMG what a fabulous trip report - I really enjoyed it! Your family are lovely and it looked like you all had the most magical time. Great tip about the photos - have been going for years and never heard about that one! Your photos are amazing and really capture such precious memories. Delighted for you that it all turned out to be so perfect (shame on Dominique though!).

Thank you so much for sharing your magical trip

Thank you for sharing your wonderful trip with us. We are going for the 1st time in June, although not staying in DLH I will work my way up to it 1 day and seeing your photos has made me even more determined now lol.

The info about photos is very handy to know so thank you very much for that.

I am now debating about budgeting in a visit to Auberge de Cindrillon as I know my DD who is 6 would love it.

So glad you had a magical trip and I now can't wait til the 9th June!

FAB report! I had a tear in my eye (I don't mind admitting!) when I read about the rain summing how you felt up - I still remember walking around and just staring at everything in the DLH not wanting to go back on the train. My DD was so sad and cried when we left, and that one line bought it all back!!

I'm not going till next year, but I felt every minute of your trip! Though I'm afraid we really are staying in the Sequoia (can't beat the pool when you got kiddywinks!!) :rotfl2:

I did not think that anyone could make me want to go to Disney Land Paris quite so much, but you have! In fact, you've actually got me lusting after a child-free holiday, something we've never had, and are unlikely to get for some time yet. But oh the luxury!

What a charming and delightful holiday - and the very best of presents for your parents. I would LOVE if my children do this one day!

Totally not fair to hide your awkward moment, you know ;) I'm sure there's plenty of other people here as nosey as me!

Wow at Perla and your waiter, wow at the abundance of great photos and wow at a fantastic trip report. You actually had me on the DLP 'booking' a dream holiday to see how much it would cost - and even DH has said he might do it some day! :)

Awww love to all!! Thank you all for your lovely replies!

oh, wonderful, how nice, how lovely and beautiful.. and well, just oh :cloud9::rotfl::lovestruc nice trip and nice TR :goodvibes

at what time where you at Motors stunt show? We were there on Tuesday too, but did the 16.00 one :thumbsup2

It was such a lovely week wasn't it Isila!! Oh we did the 14:15 showing of Moteur, Action Stunt Show on Tuesday!! There were soooo many people in there! But it is one of my favourite shows!! Definately one everybody should go and see!! :thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing your trip! It was magical to read and makes me really want to stay CC one day :cloud9:
Sounds like your dad had an amazing birthday thanks to you!
I love all your character photos, and not a single scrum?! Amazing! :thumbsup2
And thanks for the tip about the 5 photo pack, that will surely be useful.
I'm really grateful for your Auberge report too, nice to get a perspective from a group without young kids. Making me rethink that one, might try and argue for it again. :rolleyes1

It was so perfect!! And I know! I totally could not believe it when I got back and I realised that I hadn't been a part of a single scrum!! It was heavenly!! :cloud9:
The photo back really did come in useful for us! As we didn't know when we would all be back as a family again, we wanted to keep the ride photos - so it definately worked out sooo much cheaper for us.. 50% cheaper!!
As for Auberge - it is definately not just for youngsters!! I was really worried when I booked it on a whim, I didn't think we'd enjoy it - but I just wanted to say I'd been there... and to think, that turned out our favourite eatery EVER! Fight for it!! Tell the girls they have to go there with you!!!!!! :hippie:

OMG what a fabulous trip report - I really enjoyed it! Your family are lovely and it looked like you all had the most magical time. Great tip about the photos - have been going for years and never heard about that one! Your photos are amazing and really capture such precious memories. Delighted for you that it all turned out to be so perfect (shame on Dominique though!).

Thank you so much for sharing your magical trip

Awww thank you!! We had such a lovely time together! Dominique certainly got "the look" from me after mum had silenced me... You could tell that she just didn't want to help or be there at all... and it was only 10am :scared1:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful trip with us. We are going for the 1st time in June, although not staying in DLH I will work my way up to it 1 day and seeing your photos has made me even more determined now lol.

The info about photos is very handy to know so thank you very much for that.

I am now debating about budgeting in a visit to Auberge de Cindrillon as I know my DD who is 6 would love it.

So glad you had a magical trip and I now can't wait til the 9th June!

I really couldn't sing Auberge de Cendrillon's praises high enough! It was such a wonderful place! You're in there eating and drinking for a good 2 hours - so take that into consideration with trip planning. But definately, it is a fabulous! :wizard:

FAB report! I had a tear in my eye (I don't mind admitting!) when I read about the rain summing how you felt up - I still remember walking around and just staring at everything in the DLH not wanting to go back on the train. My DD was so sad and cried when we left, and that one line bought it all back!!

I'm not going till next year, but I felt every minute of your trip! Though I'm afraid we really are staying in the Sequoia (can't beat the pool when you got kiddywinks!!) :rotfl2:

I really left with a heavy heart!! The only good thing about it is - you know you've had a REALLY amazing time if you feel that upset when you leave.
You'll have a lovely time on your next trip! I love Sequoia Lodge!! Just make sure you go and have a Redwood cocktail in our honour!! I do love that drink! :lovestruc

I did not think that anyone could make me want to go to Disney Land Paris quite so much, but you have! In fact, you've actually got me lusting after a child-free holiday, something we've never had, and are unlikely to get for some time yet. But oh the luxury!

What a charming and delightful holiday - and the very best of presents for your parents. I would LOVE if my children do this one day!

Totally not fair to hide your awkward moment, you know ;) I'm sure there's plenty of other people here as nosey as me!

Wow at Perla and your waiter, wow at the abundance of great photos and wow at a fantastic trip report. You actually had me on the DLP 'booking' a dream holiday to see how much it would cost - and even DH has said he might do it some day! :)

Oh bless ya! Thank you! Disneyland Paris has so much for everyone to enjoy, albeit children or adults! It's definately something you should try and do on an adult holiday if you ever get the chance!

Perla is my new favourite character of all time!! :rotfl:

As for the awkward moment... :rolleyes1 I couldn't possibly!! :laughing:

What a wonderful report! Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us Adam. You and your parents obviously had a fantastic time. How sweet was Perla?! Amazing character interaction. :goodvibes

What a wonderful report! Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us Adam. You and your parents obviously had a fantastic time. How sweet was Perla?! Amazing character interaction. :goodvibes

Aww thank you so much! You're more than welcome!
We all had a blast and I couldn't fault any of the CM's last week! They were all amazing (especially Perla)!! :cutie:

What an absolutely amazing trip report. Absolutely loved it and amazing photos. You are a lovely family; you all look like so much fun. :worship:

What an absolutely amazing trip report. Absolutely loved it and amazing photos. You are a lovely family; you all look like so much fun. :worship:

Aww what a sweet thing to say! Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the TR! We enjoyed every magical second of our trip!! Cannot wait to go back soon! :goodvibes

I loved reading all that Adam eventhough I am green with envy about your castle club upgrade :rotfl: You should have told me you had been upgraded when I saw you in Inventions, as I would have insisted you sneaked me back to your room, to enjoy castle club with you!! :lmao:

WOW Adam, what can I say??? How on earth are you going to surpass this trip on your next 2??? You must be the envy of almost every girl, boy (and probably woman and man too) at DLP dancing with Perla 2 days running at the Auberge - just fantastic :cloud9::cloud9:.

You are clearly part of a lovely fun family, can hardly wait until your next trip comes along - in fact I think I'm more excited about your future trips than I am about planning my next one :lmao:.

I loved reading all that Adam eventhough I am green with envy about your castle club upgrade :rotfl: You should have told me you had been upgraded when I saw you in Inventions, as I would have insisted you sneaked me back to your room, to enjoy castle club with you!! :lmao:

I was really hoping to see you again in the week as I was going to tell you to pop back for afternoon tea with us!!!! Heinsight and all :rotfl:

WOW Adam, what can I say??? How on earth are you going to surpass this trip on your next 2??? You must be the envy of almost every girl, boy (and probably woman and man too) at DLP dancing with Perla 2 days running at the Auberge - just fantastic :cloud9::cloud9:.

You are clearly part of a lovely fun family, can hardly wait until your next trip comes along - in fact I think I'm more excited about your future trips than I am about planning my next one :lmao:.

Awww thanks Elaine!! It was certainly the most perfect trip ever!! I am now actually in love with Perla too!! I think I have a new favourite Disney character (for now) :cutie:

I've already started the planning for my overnight trip in July... the August one I will be a lot less regimented as my friend may actually kill me if I make her do the things I like doing :rotfl2:

What an amazing trip!! How wonderful for you to spend that time with your parents. :goodvibes

Thank you!! We really loved the time we spent together in Disney! It was absolutely perfect! :goodvibes

What an amazing trip report. You described everything in such detail, I could almost imagine I was there.

I've been umming and ahhing about whether to book Auberge for our forthcoming trip, but your beautiful recount is persuading me the Auberge is the way to go. Do you think it matters that I have 2 sons and no daughters? Both would love to meet the princesses.

I'd also like to know what the awkward moment was- please let us know- we promise not to tell anyone!

Thanks for sharing your magical trip with us. It made me go all gooey inside, especially as we're pushing the boat out and going to stay in the DLH too! :banana:

What an amazing trip report. You described everything in such detail, I could almost imagine I was there.

I've been umming and ahhing about whether to book Auberge for our forthcoming trip, but your beautiful recount is persuading me the Auberge is the way to go. Do you think it matters that I have 2 sons and no daughters? Both would love to meet the princesses.

I'd also like to know what the awkward moment was- please let us know- we promise not to tell anyone!

Thanks for sharing your magical trip with us. It made me go all gooey inside, especially as we're pushing the boat out and going to stay in the DLH too! :banana:

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. How fabulous you'll be at the DLH!! When is it that you're visiting the resort? You're going to have such an amazing time!! :wizard:

I am so glad you're considering Auberge de Cendrillon! As I said in my TR, we all had one of the best dining experiences of our lives! Whether somebody is into meeting the Princesses or not doesn't even come into it - the food and atmosphere is second-to-none. I'm pretty sure your sons would thoroughly enjoy it there, they will be called Prince's (which makes every man feel great, right?!) :cutie:

With regards to the awkward moment, as a lot of people are asking now :rotfl: - I'm not going to go into too much detail, but basically I dated somebody (and it didn't end too well) who I was forced to smile and have my photo taken with... Which is why I look so awkward in one particular photo I added to my TR :laughing:

But definately, if you get a chance, book up Auberge - you will love it! :thumbsup2

We're visiting in the 1st week of June- May half Term.

Sorry to hear about your awkward moment having your photo taken. I think you handled the situation very gracefully.

I'm almost sure we're booking Auberge now.

Thanks again for a wonderful trip report. I keep on coming back to it to reread!

Hi Adam,

Only getting to read your entire TR now. Ive laughed, gotten teary eyed, green eyed (ponchielli - love them!) but overall im struck by what a kind, caring and truly fantastic person you are. After such a tough year you brought your family together in an amazing way, which i have no doubt your parents will never forget and whole heartedly appreciate.

Cannot wait for the next installments of your travels. When are you off to China? And if you feel like PMing me all the glorious details of the awkwardness feel free :hug:

OOOH and where were your olives in the HNY?!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter