The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

SOS the Party mom is making me sing Let it Go when I'm Elsa today. I don't know that song well and haven't sung in public is a while...

Yeah, that's what I did. But she told me last minute and I didn't have enough time to learn it. Luckily the mom changed her mind lol.

Just got back from our last (in the foreseeable future) trip to Disneyland. Won't even be there for the 60th. And I have to go back to work tomorrow. I don't want to, I'm really depressed :sad:

I'm a bit worried about how Frozen 2 will turn out.Frozen is a good movie and I hope they don't ruin it with a sequel.

I'd rather see a BH6 sequel than a Frozen sequel. I liked it a lot, but even I think it's gotten too hyped up. Plus there will always be another villain for BH6 because they're superheroes, and their relationships still have room to grow. They could even pull a Winter Soldier twist and have Tadashi come back as the villain but mind controlled - they never did show his dead body. Frozen - we all know how that's going to go. Elsa will be a seriously bad*** queen with ice powers to destroy all their enemies and Anna and Kristoff will eventually get married. And I don't like the idea of Elsa being in a relationship.

I actually wouldn't mind Elsa finding a guy.Ony thing is who would he be?He can't be Hans for certain since he tried to kill her and her sister.Can't be Jack Frost since he is Dreameorks.So they would have to create a new character she would fall in love and since I don't think they could do it and make sure it felt natural I think it would be better that in the sequel she would stay single.
And your probably right about Anna and Kristoff. I think Disney shouldn't have decided to make Frozen 2 besides it was such a happy ending .

There are of course exceptions, but with movies that didn't have pre-planned sequels, I've always felt more satisfied without them.

The thing is, Big Hero 6 had an open ending, it's practically begging for a sequel. Frozen wrapped up nicely, there's no need.

I don't find most Disney sequels to be good.I kinda feel like they are just doing it for money.I would have preferred if they made a sequel for another movie.

Yeah, Disney sequels haven't really impressed me that much. Cars 2 was a bit goofier, and Planes was just a dumbed-down or kiddier version of Cars, my family couldn't even make it completely through Planes. Little Mermaid 2 was okay, but I didn't like either Cinderella sequel, Little Mermaid 3, Brother Bear 2, and the Aladdin sequels were just kinda eh. Monsters University was okay but it didn't quite live up. I did however quite enjoy Lion King 1 1/2, it was great, and I never saw Lion King 2. And of course I liked the Toy Story sequels and the POTC sequels.

Maybe Frozen 2 might turn out well since it will be made by the same people.But didn't the same people who made Cars make Cars 2 ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter