The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

Long time (REALLY LONG TIME) no post!! I don't know if anyone missed me but I'm back!!:jumping1:

Hey, guys! I'm back! And I'm about to graduate in June! I'm honestly reaching the point of so done with school. But, whatever. It's really only AP Literature and Government that are giving me grief, which is sad considering English and History have been my favorite subjects since sixth grade, but I didn't come here to complain! Even though I kind of just did, but that's okay and in the long run doesn't matter, because I'm back and this time I'm going to really put in the effort to be back.

I've become very interested in writing poetry. I may publish a poetry book before my novel. Just for noteriety.

I'm great Wings! I'm actually going to Disney over spring break!! I'm so excited I've missed all of yall. How are you doing?

Sounds exciting! I won't be going to Disney until next February, but I got Wicked tickets for Christmas so I'll be going to sweet that for the first time in May, just about a week or two before my family goes to Canada for a visit! The awesome thing is, it will be the first time that my mother, her four sisters and her two brothers will all be together since my family immigrated to the United States, so she is very happy and excited. I will finally meet the last cousin I haven't met yet, so I'm both excited and nervous about that.

I've become very interested in writing poetry. I may publish a poetry book before my novel. Just for noteriety.

I'm 100 pages into my poetry and short story piece that will be my first published work. Since I want about 200, I'm about halfway through, I figure. A new journal has me a few poems into my second, funnily enough. It's both difficult and easy.

Sounds exciting! I won't be going to Disney until next February, but I got Wicked tickets for Christmas so I'll be going to sweet that for the first time in May, just about a week or two before my family goes to Canada for a visit! The awesome thing is, it will be the first time that my mother, her four sisters and her two brothers will all be together since my family immigrated to the United States, so she is very happy and excited. I will finally meet the last cousin I haven't met yet, so I'm both excited and nervous about that.

I'm 100 pages into my poetry and short story piece that will be my first published work. Since I want about 200, I'm about halfway through, I figure. A new journal has me a few poems into my second, funnily enough. It's both difficult and easy.

That's so amazing! I totally agree, sometimes there are days when the writing is on a roll, sometimes it doesn't come at all. Be very proud, publishing something is an accomplishment, I bet it will become a best seller!

That's so amazing! I totally agree, sometimes there are days when the writing is on a roll, sometimes it doesn't come at all. Be very proud, publishing something is an accomplishment, I bet it will become a best seller!
It's very cool, I'm so excited for both events.

Yeah, that's how writing is. I just got to page 100 recently, so I was very excited. Haha, probably not, but when and if I do publish, I will send you the deets so you can check it out.

It's very cool, I'm so excited for both events.

Yeah, that's how writing is. I just got to page 100 recently, so I was very excited. Haha, probably not, but when and if I do publish, I will send you the deets so you can check it out.

But of course! And don't worry, it's totally going to get published, I've seen how great your writing is! That sounds awesome, and when I get my own published, I'll be sure to send you the details on mine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter