The Most Random Thread EVER!

Reading the Maze Runner series Stayed up till about 2 in the morning finishing The Scorch Trials and got through almost all of The Death Cure until on of my favorite characters was killed...:worried:

Reading the Maze Runner series Stayed up till about 2 in the morning finishing The Scorch Trials and got through almost all of The Death Cure until on of my favorite characters was killed...:worried:
I read the Maze Runner last year, I can kinda sorta remember it.

Now I'm going to re-read it :laughing:

Are the Scorch Trials and The Death Cure good? (Other than your favorite characters dying)

Honestly Maze Runner was the only book I never really had a set in stone favorite character

I read the Maze Runner last year, I can kinda sorta remember it.

Now I'm going to re-read it :laughing:

Are the Scorch Trials and The Death Cure good? (Other than your favorite characters dying)

Honestly Maze Runner was the only book I never really had a set in stone favorite character

Yeah they're really good! I haven't finished the Death Cure because I'm sad that **** died. Thomas and Minho are my favorite. If Thomas dies I am going to be so mad:furious: After Allegiant I don't know if I could handle it:rotfl:

Yeah they're really good! I haven't finished the Death Cure because I'm sad that **** died. Thomas and Minho are my favorite. If Thomas dies I am going to be so mad:furious: After Allegiant I don't know if I could handle it:rotfl:
I couldn't even get to Allegiant because I heard **** died

Noelle's here! And she's on my bed :rotfl:

They've been playing Kim Possible on Disney XD, even Miss Pretends-Not-To-Like-Disney-Channel Sister is happy to watch it

Ahh! I love Trevor Slattery! They released a clip from a short film about him in jail that's going to be in the new Thor DVD and it's hilarious!!!

It's 75 here, but last week it was 20. Yes, that really makes sense...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter