The Most Random Thread EVER!

My morning was pretty good today

I wake up to a whole 73 minutes of Slugterra: Return of the Elementals. Some old characters came back...

And people got called names...

Including 'daft twit'.

So I was thinking of the Hogwarts RP the rest of the time xD

It was bad timing, stuff was really going down, but then this guy got called a daft twit and I started laughing hysterically

It's the smallest things that can bring back a memory of something.

Stupid app, I thought I replied to these

Thanks!! As of now I'm doing a bit of a mashup of Disney characters.

Lol I only know the P&F one and the Dragons one

Now I'm thinking up random quotes and am starting to laugh to myself XD

I love quotes! Let's see... so yeah, these are from Aquabats, Mythbusters, Megamind, HTTYD, P&F, and Aliens in the Attic.

I do not like my schedule. And I am so aware that I am complaining.

The best thing about going back to school is my electives, but even those don't look promising. My choir class apparently is everyday.

I do not like my schedule. And I am so aware that I am complaining. The best thing about going back to school is my electives, but even those don't look promising. My choir class apparently is everyday.

That's okay, Nessie, I don't like mine, either.

So I've started working on a new writing project (since I'm in the revision process of my book, and it's more fun to write new stuff), which is a series of short stories based on rides at Disneyland! I know, some of them already have movies or stories based on them (I'm not going to do Pirates), but I'm making up some new ones. I'm going for the rides which are themed, but not themed to a particular movie. So far, I've begun outlining stories for Thunder Mountain, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror (yes, I know there's already a story, but I'm just kinda writing my own just for fun), and Indiana Jones. It's been really fun so far, but if anyone has any ideas, I'm totally open to them! Just thought I'd throw that out there, since these are the disboards after all!

So I've started working on a new writing project (since I'm in the revision process of my book, and it's more fun to write new stuff), which is a series of short stories based on rides at Disneyland! I know, some of them already have movies or stories based on them (I'm not going to do Pirates), but I'm making up some new ones. I'm going for the rides which are themed, but not themed to a particular movie. So far, I've begun outlining stories for Thunder Mountain, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror (yes, I know there's already a story, but I'm just kinda writing my own just for fun), and Indiana Jones. It's been really fun so far, but if anyone has any ideas, I'm totally open to them! Just thought I'd throw that out there, since these are the disboards after all!

I may not have many ideas, but that sounds really cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter