The Murphys are LIVE from the BC and GF!!! July 25-August 3, 2015

Joining in! Your live trip reports are always so much fun :-) We were just in WDW last month and had the Memory Maker too. I have to say -- my favorite pictures were the ones we took at BB and TL; having the Photopass Photographers there is wonderful. In previous trips, we always had our iPhones locked away and rarely had any pictures to look back on from the water parks.

We'll be staying 1st time BC CL in November and am so looking forward to following along with your report! Have a fantastic time!

So glad to have you all here!! :D I'm starting to get into panic mode. Packing, laundry, etc, plus Nic's kitten is having surgery tomorrow to be fixed and de-clawed! :scared: This was the only date they had this month. Saturday is going to be here before I'm ready!! :tongue::crazy:

Joining in! Love reading your live trip reports! :goodvibes You guys always seem to have so much fun. ::yes:: We'll be at BCV in a little under 2 months now, and I can't wait! :woohoo:

Joining in! Love reading your live trip reports! :goodvibes You guys always seem to have so much fun. ::yes:: We'll be at BCV in a little under 2 months now, and I can't wait! :woohoo:

I heard they delayed the refurb at BCV, I'm excited to see what the new colors will be. :D

So glad to have you all here!! :D I'm starting to get into panic mode. Packing, laundry, etc, plus Nic's kitten is having surgery tomorrow to be fixed and de-clawed! :scared: This was the only date they had this month. Saturday is going to be here before I'm ready!! :tongue::crazy:

I'm with you there! My pre vacation list went from 2 to 24 yesterday! Following along in case you run across something I "must" do (or eat as the case may be!) So close now!

Liz

Hi Erika! I'm excited to follow along on your adventure! I have followed your last few trips live and have read all your previous reports. I love them!! We usually get to Disney quite a few times a year but so far this year I've only been once and we are not going again until Christmas so I really need my fix. I can't wait to hear all your trip. I love that you do them live! It's just like being there!! Have a wonderful time!!
Lyn

I heard they delayed the refurb at BCV, I'm excited to see what the new colors will be. :D

I heard that they delayed the BCV refurb too. I was hoping to get one of the refurbed rooms when we go in September. I guess we'll just have to keep going back until we get to see what the new BCV rooms look like. :thumbsup2

Hi Erika! I'm excited to follow along on your adventure! I have followed your last few trips live and have read all your previous reports. I love them!! We usually get to Disney quite a few times a year but so far this year I've only been once and we are not going again until Christmas so I really need my fix. I can't wait to hear all your trip. I love that you do them live! It's just like being there!! Have a wonderful time!!
Lyn

Thank you!!! :) I really love doing them too. It's really fun to come home and read through everything that happened, it really helps me remember things I might normally forget. :D
Christmas is such a great time to be in WDW, I'm hoping to get back down this year too.

I found Dee's thread about 1 year ago which has led me to becoming a first-time follower of your live report. We're new DVC owners and home resort is Beach Club Villas.

Can't wait to follow along in your adventures. I hope you and your boys have an amazing time! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter