The never ending salad bowl…

hmmm how about some corn and black beans? Oh and some avocado.....

If I'm having a caesar that I make, I sometimes dip the grilled chicken breast into Frank's so it's a healthier buffalo chicken caesar. Mmm, that sounds good, that's going to have to be dinner tonight!

Kim you made my mouth water. That sounds really good.

Candied cinnamon pecans

* 1/3 cup pecans sliced-lengthwise
* 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1 Tablespoon dark brown sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, melted

Salad

* 3 cups chopped butter or bibb lettuce
* 3 cups chopped red leaf lettuce
* 3 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
* 1 green onion, chopped

Blue cheese vinaigrette dressing

* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
* 1/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
* 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
* 2 tablespoons sour cream
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 1 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
* salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
* 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
outback_salad_large.jpg

Oh yum, that salad looks goooooooooooooood!!

I'm craving Mexican so tonight I'd have some salsa on my salad. :)

Oh yum, that salad looks goooooooooooooood!!

I'm craving Mexican so tonight I'd have some salsa on my salad. :)

That's good on salad. Interestingly like your previous post, Pwings, I like to use a salsa with Corn and Blackbeans in it.

I also like to use red tabasco as dressing.

I like to do that Matt, when we have tacos I always make a mixture of corn & black beans, it's really good, healthy, the kids love it and it's cheap and easy to make. :) :) So I normally have leftovers the next day and put it on my salad for lunch, super good!!!

I also like to have dried fruit in my salad, one of the best salads I ever had was mixed field greens, dried banana, dried strawberries, feta cheese, chicken, cucumber (because I LOVE cucumber), red onion and a balsamic dressing...OMG talk about YUM!

I also like to have dried fruit in my salad, one of the best salads I ever had was mixed field greens, dried banana, dried strawberries, feta cheese, chicken, cucumber (because I LOVE cucumber), red onion and a balsamic dressing...OMG talk about YUM!

Speaking of Feta, this thread inspired me to get some to put on my salad tonight!

Maybe I mentioned this but I think I will have chicken and feta on greens for lunch today.

I'm thinking if not tonight tomorrow I will make salad with thin apples slices on it.

strawberries!!!!! those are delish in a salad.
apples and or pears, walnuts are good as are craisins and golden raisins. :)

Never olives with pits, I make that mistake every now and then.

.yes those ones. They are good!.

I’d put blue cheese crumbles in the salad, sorry if no one like blue cheese, you can just pick out….

I also prefer to have bacon bits in with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter