The new and improved clothesline thread

And now, you have been officially installed as a clothesline stalker. It is not that hard, you just go around and find people who have abused trees and hung unmentionables (those are the most fun) on their lines. The fun has just begun here!

(oh, and I'm not finished either...:lmao:)

I have just put clothesline stalking on my FW to do list.

....and I've put ziplocks on my FW shopping list! :thumbsup2:

Alright don't make me enter this contest! :laughing:

What happened to "wear a day, air a day"? Doesn't anybody do that anymore?

:scared:

So you are one of those folks who goes "commando" in the parks!
:lmao:

:rotfl2:

As a somewhat newbie to the boards, can someone please give me the lowdown on the clothes lines? I am afraid I would have made this thread in the past at other camp grounds! :confused3

OK, I did a little homework and brushed up on my Original Clothesline thread knowledge and IMO....

In order for this to be a proper clothesline thread IMO, we have to squeeze as many IMO's into a post as possible, IMO.

Got that cupcakes? JMO. :lmao:

I just read the entire old thread..hilarious! I will definitely be taking my clothes line with a few green undies to hang! :thumbsup2

redneck_baby_clothesline.jpg

Very funny IMO. But how is your unhelpful post going to help the op. IMO. At least I'm trying to offer advice even if it is JMO. IMO. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter