The New Misfit Island Resort, make your reservation today!

We have been following your blog too and have been sad to see nothing new for over a month... there are other dorks who want to hear how its going... it is a blog doesn't have to be perfect just would like to hear how your dream is going. Is it still a dream?

Oh and Hi you guys!

It's warm here, a lot of melting even with clouds today. There is still a couple feet of snow on the ground but the little holes in the driveway are getting a little bigger.

It's warm here, a lot of melting even with clouds today. There is still a couple feet of snow on the ground but the little holes in the driveway are getting a little bigger.

The most we have had this year was measured in inches not feet and only stuck for a couple of days. Polar opposite of last year when the drifts just kept getting bigger and bigger.

Aside from one week in January, we've had a rather mild summer. A little wet; but not as wet as last year. The state of Queensland had all the rain so far.

:wave:

Queensland and NSW were in a state of emergency last week because of the floods.

Victoria, South Australia, ACT, Northern Territory and Tasmania are doing okay from a water perspective...normal.

WA....they were in drought last time I looked. I think they got some rain last year.

Doesn't sound too bad.

It around 85 to much lower in the Mountain West. At the party on Satuday a guy there should have a foot plus on the ground but has nothing, not even up on the hills around him. The ranch could have some, nothing much, but it got rain when we got a lot of snow.

Aloha again.... :p

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Over here, more like Good night....

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter