"The Next Poster" - Disney Style.. Part III continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, Sometimes more than once a year but sometimes not in a single year.

T or F Have enjoyed a churro at a Disney park?

False, and wish I had on a Spring break trip years ago that didn't go to well.

TNP.... DTD is a part of every trip?

False for DH and I but my kids saw it with their grandparents

TNP gets excited about seeing the characters just as much as their kids do.

True, gotta love the original. It just oozes magic.

TNP always stays on property

False, I haven't, but probably wil continue to at WDW as far as I can forsee. At DLR the opposite is true.

TNP..... Is most likely to go right when entering a park?

True!! How crazy is that. I always enter the trainstation on the right side even if we enter a turnstile to the left.

TNP tours cammando style?

False, I have a plan but make it really flexible. I would say I keep moving from Rope Drop to park closing but I just do things when the lines are short or grab a fast pass for later.

False, I make a general plan. Don't stop all day from RD to park closing except to eat. But I just flow along from ride to ride looking for short lines and grabbing fast passes.

T or F.......Parking at the resorts is set up poorly.

False, I make a general plan. Don't stop all day from RD to park closing except to eat. But I just flow along from ride to ride looking for short lines and grabbing fast passes.

T or F.......Parking at the resorts is set up poorly.

False, but we only park once, we don't move the car again, and lately we fly so no parking for us!

TNP travels to Disney with kids?

False, with a kid True well for the last few years.

T or F .... The Animal Kingdom is a zoo.

I think it is true to a point, yes there are animals to look at but AK offers more than just looking at animals like the rides and the shows.

TNP only goes to Disney when there is no crowds.

very true. In just 2 days during my trip a few weeks ago i took over 2200 pictures.

TNP has seen main street electrical parada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter