The Official 05/27/06 Cruise Teen Board

horsedude07

hey do you like the pic of me? (it's the avatar)
ok if someone made one of these already then o well

now lets aim for at least 2000 posts this time

ok lets get started early so we can get lots-o-posts B-4 the cruise

ok now parents this is a teen board so if you insist on posting go ahead but i hope you can get your teenagers/kids posting on here ASAP please

Well, you beat Matt out. He was going to start the thread. Congratulations.

Sorry to hear you did not make it to the Manatee Dive. Matt will probably post more about it, but there were 80 some manatee is the spring.

Hello Greg thought you couldn't go on this cruise becase you were in school or doing spring break with your sister. There were 87 mannatees in the spring whan Alicia, Mr. Eddy, me and my dive instrucer did the dive. It was a blast could not have wished for better weather. Hope some of the teens post and not just read because their scheduals is "to busy"
(Jorden). Hope to meet some of the new teens.

P.S. Greg so you know any other tenns that are going on this cruise from the 10 day christmas cruise we just went on?

yeah i knew that thats why i posted on the other boards that i started this one and for the "parents" to send there kids/teens over here so that 1000 isn't a problem

now all i have to do is make my dad book the cruise so we can go fun stuff EH??

scuba matt said:
Hello GreGg thought you couldn't go on this cruise becase you were in school or doing spring break with your sister

yeah then i talked my dad into a deal to be able to go on this cruise
(i gotta work on getting a 4.0 to go but i'll try)
and me on a ship with my mom and sister for a week i'd wind up doing great bodily harm to somebody on that boat then (weather it be myself or my sister)

now before anybody else calls it dibs on post # 1k (1000)

sooooooo alrighty then matt you can have any other milestone you want even 10,000 if we make it there the beauty of starting a thread is you can call dibs on some stuff but not too much cuz then people think your greedy (which i am not)

next people are going to be calling me Stacy(because i'm talking to my self)

:p

how can call post number 1000 if your are not even going on the cruise? We wont call you Stacy maybe Lisa but not Stacy

i probably will be going on the cruise so thats why i called it

o i just customized mine at like post 52 or something like that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter