The Official Album of the Disneyland Resort CD

Brina78

Mouseketeer
Hey, everyone!
Here's an important FYI about this CD. My sister found it on Main Street at the Emporium for $24.98. It's a great CD, but when she played it at home, the tracks were totally mixed up from their original listing on the cover! It was so bad, we went back to DL today to exchange the CD! We're listening to this second copy now and two tracks are still mixed up! Even though it's a great album, you may get a weird copy! I don't know if we'll exchange it for a third time since this copy isn't as bad as the first, but I'm just saying buyer beware!

While I don't have this cd (yet), one of my friend's does and mentioned that two tracks are switched with eachother--I think that's just how they were made.

Yea, we got the CD when we were there last month. CD 2 has
"Remeber When" by LeAnn Rhimes listed as track 11, when in reality, it's "Remember Dreams Come True" - the soundtrack for the fireworks show. "Remember When" is the final track. It was a little confusing listening to it the first time in our rental car as we drove around the Anaheim area, then to the beach, but now, we're used to it! (Plus, I loaded it onto my iPod, and I have it set to shuffle, so it's always a different line up!). It's still a great way to remember our trip! :wave:

Those 2 tracks of my cd are mixed up too. Maybe they all are?
Oh well, I still LOVE the cd! :goodvibes

Couldn't figure out what was wrong when I played it for the first time. Then I went track by track to try to see if anything was missing. I am surprised they let this error slip by. Wonder if they will correct it anytime soon.

The CD is great though. We just finished listening to it a short time ago - for about the 100th time.

I bought my CD at the park in July and the tracks are in the correct order. I play the Remember When Dreams Come True every morning while riding the bus downtown for work. I close my eyes and see the fireworks show each morning. What a way to start the day.

I bought mine in May and the tracks are all correct. I love the LeAnn Rimes song and then it is followed by another favorite...Soarin' :sunny: and the cute little ditty..."We're pollen-a-tors!"
The track for the fireworks is the last song and I love it everytime I hear it (which is often, I admit :flower: ) I love how it is 17 minutes long and includes so much of DL history.

Ours was all correct also, but my friend got a messed up copy. We were at the GC on the night of July 16th and we rushed up to listen to the fireworks music while we watched it (really wish they'd pipe the music outside the park) and it was all messed up. They exchanged it for a copy that turned out to be correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter