The Official DisDads Rant Thread

We have had like 45 days straight of temperatures over 100 degrees. Make the heat go away please!!!!!

Peanut butter S&P downgrade.

Guess I'm tacking on another few years 'til retirement...let's see Never + 4 years...Hmm, still = Never. :rotfl2:

(I think I'm better off selling my stocks and just buying more DVC points....!)

I'm with you here NedsTJ. I think my projected retirement age just shifited from 115 to 125.

Bill collectors.... :mad:

No, not calling me. Calling for guys I work with... I just happen to be the one to answer the phone. I don't owe you money, don't be an @** to me. I can promise that will get you no where. You're calling for guys who work outside, are not near a phone and are doing physical labor. I'm not their secretary, I'm not their lawyer, I'm not their accountant. They may be trying to avoid your calls, I really don't know and I don't give a peanut butter. Not my problem. You call every day, I take the same message every day, don't get crappy with me that your calls aren't being returned. I'm already tempted to hang up on you when I hear your voice and I don't even owe you a penny.:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

MIL in hospital and had heart cath today. Her son, my BIL (the one who refused a free trip to Disney for himself and children with us and our DVC points) only went to hospital once in 4 days to visit his mother, refused to get mail or cut her grass (DW got mail & I cut grass), and demanded my wife miss her appt with cardiologist to be their mother during the heart cath so he did not have to come to the procedure. What a peanut butter Beverly. DW able to change her appointment and the cardiologist wondered why her BP was so high.

MIL in hospital and had heart cath today. Her son, my BIL (the one who refused a free trip to Disney for himself and children with us and our DVC points) only went to hospital once in 4 days to visit his mother, refused to get mail or cut her grass (DW got mail & I cut grass), and demanded my wife miss her appt with cardiologist to be their mother during the heart cath so he did not have to come to the procedure. What a peanut butter Beverly. DW able to change her appointment and the cardiologist wondered why her BP was so high.
Wow... unfortunately, it seems like about every family has one of those.:sad2: Thumbs up to you and your wife for being the good son in law and daughter.:thumbsup2

OK - I absolutely HATE being called a Liar.

My job is to obtain financing for folks to purchase vehicles.

Last week I talked to a client about financing and was able to obtain a better rate through one of my lenders than she was obtaining through her bank. She signed for the vehicle yesterday and everything was fine.

Now this morning she calls me and said that I "lied to her" and that the rate on the contract wasn't the rate I disclosed to her last week. PEANUT BUTTER! I fully disclosed the rate and all the banks fees to her last week. She still thinks that I changed it. Although she can't find the paper she wrote down the rate on!

Then she goes on throwing around the "You People" referring to us car guys and our societal reputation.

Finally she says "You'll probably go to H - E - double hockey sticks" But she didn't say the double hockey sticks - she said the real word. This was the last straw for me. Being the church-going Christian man that I am - I don't take that kind of talk from anyone.

I kindly told her that I wouldn't stand for her to talk to me that way and that I was going to hang up now.

People amaze me.

Last week I talked to a client about financing and was able to obtain a better rate through one of my lenders than she was obtaining through her bank. She signed for the vehicle yesterday and everything was fine.

Now this morning she calls me and said that I "lied to her" and that the rate on the contract wasn't the rate I disclosed to her last week. PEANUT BUTTER! I fully disclosed the rate and all the banks fees to her last week. She still thinks that I changed it. Although she can't find the paper she wrote down the rate on!

Then she goes on throwing around the "You People" referring to us car guys and our societal reputation.

Finally she says "You'll probably go to H - E - double hockey sticks" But she didn't say the double hockey sticks - she said the real word. This was the last straw for me. Being the church-going Christian man that I am - I don't take that kind of talk from anyone.

I kindly told her that I wouldn't stand for her to talk to me that way and that I was going to hang up now.

People amaze me.

Wow. I hate the finance guys at car dealerships, but I don't tell them to their faces! :rotfl2::lmao: And I definitely don't involve claiming they would be banished for all eternity to a fiery existance. :laughing:

But you, I like. :thumbsup2

Wow. I hate the finance guys at car dealerships, but I don't tell them to their faces! :rotfl2::lmao: And I definitely don't involve claiming they would be banished for all eternity to a fiery existance. :laughing:

But you, I like. :thumbsup2

Thanks John....I like you too! :thumbsup2

Yeah - I understand about the typical persona of car guys....we pride ourselves on being different than that.

Guess I'll just have to plan some more of my next trip to cheer me up. :cool1:

People amaze me.

Last car buying trip I went on was a great experience....some people are just going to bi#$...no matter what.:goodvibes

2nd week of school and first fundraiser already :headache:

You all are way behind the times. Our PTO had a fundraiser the week before school started on "meet your teacher" night. What a great way to bring your child into school, meet the teacher, find their new seat, get them all excited, and they shove some Beverly in their parents' face and say buy this.

3 hours over the last couple of days dealing with personnel issues. People are far too considered with everybody's business rather than their own job. I much prefer dealing with the plant end of the job. They act up I just kill them off.

3 hours over the last couple of days dealing with personnel issues. People are far too considered with everybody's business rather than their own job. I much prefer dealing with the plant end of the job. They act up I just kill them off.

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

That's right. Never mess with someone from KY. We have plenty of places to hide the body.

Nothing can ever be easy. Some of you guys will be able to relate...

Bought a porch swing for my DW's birthday last Saturday. We then went to Lowe's to get paint and hardware to hang it on the porch. Lowe's had the paint we needed but not the eye bolts long enough to go through the rafters. Had to go to True Value to get eye bolts. :confused3

Sunday, back to Lowe's to get the extra 2' x 8" that I forgot to get to help brace / support the rafter that I was going to hang it on. :rolleyes2

Start hanging Sunday afternoon and realize that I can't get to the top of one side of the rafters to drill from the top. Off to Home Depot to get a long drill bit. (Which took all of three seconds to get the rest of the way through the board) :sad2:

Finally have holes through, find out one of the eye bolts is 1/2 inch shorter than the other and is not long enough to get the nut on. Back to True Value after work today. :headache:

Got the Eye bolts in this evening, hang the chain, realize that the chain that came with the swing is about 18 inches too short... :scared1:

Son of a Beverly! :furious:

Nothing can ever be easy. Some of you guys will be able to relate...

Bought a porch swing for my DW's birthday last Saturday. We then went to Lowe's to get paint and hardware to hang it on the porch. Lowe's had the paint we needed but not the eye bolts long enough to go through the rafters. Had to go to True Value to get eye bolts. :confused3

Sunday, back to Lowe's to get the extra 2' x 8" that I forgot to get to help brace / support the rafter that I was going to hang it on. :rolleyes2

Start hanging Sunday afternoon and realize that I can't get to the top of one side of the rafters to drill from the top. Off to Home Depot to get a long drill bit. (Which took all of three seconds to get the rest of the way through the board) :sad2:

Finally have holes through, find out one of the eye bolts is 1/2 inch shorter than the other and is not long enough to get the nut on. Back to True Value after work today. :headache:

Got the Eye bolts in this evening, hang the chain, realize that the chain that came with the swing is about 18 inches too short... :scared1:

Son of a Beverly! :furious:

Ahh, the fun of home improvement projects. My solution is to just never try anymore and save the money for Disney vacations. I've had a faucet dripping now for years which will soon deplete the world of water.

Ahh, the fun of home improvement projects. My solution is to just never try anymore and save the money for Disney vacations. I've had a faucet dripping now for years which will soon deplete the world of water.

Not the whole world, just .6 of it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter