*The OFFICIAL February 2012 Thread!*

Hi all! I am so excited to finally be planning our trip for Feb 24- Mar3. we haven't been since 2005! that is just way to long! right now we are staying at pop but i hope to talk everyone into staying at POFQ. We are from NH and this winter has done me in, i need something to look forward to! Have a great trip everyone and happy planning!

Hi! I will be there 2/27-3/5. :cool1:

Had a great vacation and now it's time to plan the next one!

Crowds at MK were a little heavier than I expected, but not bad at other parks. Several tour groups on Thursday that seemed to really bunch things up, but overall we didn't have to wait too much.

We had breakfast at Tusker House Friday morning and were lucky enough to be on the first safari of the day--so amazing! All the animals were out roaming around-even the lions! Also met a fellow diser while waiting for the bus to MK.

::off to plan next vacation:: hope everyone headed down soon has a great time!

Sitting at the airport waiting to go home, full report to come tomorrow.. We had a good time but I feel like I've been hit by a Mac truck! I'm sooooo exhausted!

We got back Thursday afternoon.

My daughter got 23 autographs in 4.5 days at the parks!

I got 210 photopass pictures in 4.5 days at the parks, and that was with the photopass being down for the Mickey and Minnie meet n greet so probably would have had 20 more from that (darn it!). After I added borders, changed sizes, etc, I have 520 pictures!!!

It was an AWESOME trip!

In one week I'll be on a plane headed for a whirlwind two day trip to the World including 24 hours at MK!
I'm excited to see what Disney has in store for Leap Day.
I'll report back after I've slept on the plane home!

Need to bump up the happy...next week, this thread will be at the bottom of the pile. You remember the commercial...the little guy that was too excited to sleep (Disney commercial) and then the dad was too excited to sleep too? That's me. Have been up since 2 am. I get to leave on Friday...YAY for getting out of NY! Will be checking in to POR on the 26th!!!

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, we're leaving tomorrow
Its only a day away (sung in Annie's voice)
:woohoo:

(My body is at work, but my mind is at WDW)

Just got back yesterday. We were there Feb 15th-20th. We had a great trip but it was crazy crowded. Can't wait to do it again. It's a little depressing being back. To all those getting ready to go have a great time.

Just back as well! (Feb 16-21)

Had a great time, utilized evening EMH and took our time. This is the first time we have come back feeling soooooo relaxed! I don't even feel bad about not riding everything (ack...didn't even go on TSM! 140 min waits can kiss my grits!) It was busy, but with the right attitude you can still have fun! Safe travels to the rest of the February travelers! I'm off to hop aboard the October 2012 train. Next stop, F&W Fest and MNSSHP!

3-ish days left, we're all so excited. I think it's nice of you who've come back home to write and let us know how your vacation was!

Should be packing but instead I am dising. We arrive in 2 days! Hopefully the crowds won't be so bad next week.

We are arriving 2/26 and staying till 3/2. First Disney Trip for my family! (I was there once when I was 2) DD is almost 6 and DS just turned 3, so this is a very magical age range. :)

We have one reservation for CRT- the only one that was available during our entire stay when I booked. Very lucky timing that one was still open! DD will have a princess gown, and DS will wear his adorable little King Arthur knight costume from Halloween. It's a total chick magnet so I'm sure we'll have some princesses at our table! ;) :lovestruc

We're staying at CBR in a pirate room. I actually called to inquire about switching to Nemo (DD's idea, pirate is fine and we'll have fun regardless) and was told the resort is full. :eek: That has me a little freaked out. It's not usually a peak week, is it? Is the leap day the reason? Does this mean everything will be packed?

We are determined to have a great trip, so no worries here. Mostly just want to know what to expect, so we don't have major disappointments. The hardest part for me will be the fear of flying, and probably the regret that we can't stay a few more days.

Enjoy! pirate:

40 Hours, 2 Office Days, 1 Sleep Left!!!! Leaving TOMORROW NIGHT and driving straight through...Walt Disney World or bust!!! :banana:

3 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!! The kids and I are getting super crazy with our excitement and finally DH has started catching the Disney bug. He usually doesn't get tremendously excited until about a week before our vacations. He told me this morning that he feels like he has already mentally checked out of work and is ready for our vacation. Yay, just have to survive 3 more days of work and then we are on our way early Saturday morning!!

:cheer2::cheer2::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter