The Official Sept Photopass Thread

I PM'ed you yesterday. I'm going from 9-17 to 9-27 and I would be willing to be a leader if you need one. Just let me nkow what I have to do. thanks.

Karen

OK. I have been in contact w/ my group. I think the group leaders should have an email discussion to set some guidelines up? Or post some protocol?

I agree with Donnask8pro. I'm a group leader and I'd love some feedback from other group leaders on how to do this as smoothly as possible. By the way thanks GoofItUp for organizing this! You're aces! Anyone who is in my group...hang in there, you'll hear from me soon after I've done a little research.

Karen

I would love to be a group leader for group 10
I will be there from 9/1-9/7
and if you would like to put 10 people on our team thats fine that way the cost will be around $15 per person.
let me know. basketballmom77@comcast.net
anyone who will be on my team I will get everyone's email address and phone number if possible that way I can get in touch with you. :)

Hi...is it possible to still join a group? We will be there Sept 18-26. Thank you!:)

Hi again! ;) I was contacted by pm to be in Group 5, but I am unable to join that group. They were planning to order the cd Oct. 1st, and all borders/edits would need to be done before then. However, we'll be on the DCL from 9/22-29, and won't be home until Oct. 1st. :guilty: I would like to be assigned to a group that is going later in the month if possible, to give me time to review the photos & make changes. Are we set at only having 5 people per group? If not, I would love to be in Group 7 if possible. I agree with a previous poster re: having more people in a group would help bring costs down for all of us. Just a thought! :idea:

Thanks again to all leaders and the OP for organizing the swaps! :grouphug:

:lmao: I would love to be involved in a photoswap. My dates are Aug 19th to Sept 1st - will this work with any group. Not sure if it is 30 day from the last day use of the pass or the first??
Thanks
C

Ok....putting my marker in the sand so I can remember where I've updated to!

Disneyfan551 -- I'm checking on moving you into Grp 7. I'll get you moved somewhere that works for your dates, just want to make sure the group leader is ok with it.

Would love to join a group will be there from Sept20th-29th.. THanks.!!!!!!!

I know what photopass is but don't know all the details, but I will read up on it. Hopefully I will find it on the disney site. In the meantime, can I get into a group? $30 sounds so much better than $125 (I hope I'm understanding this correctly)!

Sept. 18 - 26. Thanks so much for doing this!:)

Would my dates 9/15 - 22 throw group 10 off? I think I might like to go for the less expensive option. I take so many pictures myself, I can't decide if this is worth it to me.

Two questions -
1. Are photos taken of you on rides added to the photopass? You know, like that falling shot on TOT.

2. What about the group photos taken at the entance to Character meals? The ones they walk around and try to sell you in the middle of the meal. It would be nice to just say, I'll get it on the Photopass CD.

Thanks!!!

Those are good questions I would like to know also.
I did find a link that said the character meal photos were not photopass optoin, but there was a way to do it.

Those are good questions I would like to know also.
I did find a link that said the character meal photos were not photopass optoin, but there was a way to do it.

I've read before that if you pay for the photos at the character meals separately you can have ihem added to your card (but that would make the CD less of a value because you've already paid separately for some pics).

Very few rides have the option of putting your photos on the photopass. The only one I can think of off-hand is Test Track. A CM there did say that eventually all the rides will have the ability to do this but so far not many do.

Would my dates 9/15 - 22 throw group 10 off? I think I might like to go for the less expensive option. I take so many pictures myself, I can't decide if this is worth it to me.

Two questions -
1. Are photos taken of you on rides added to the photopass? You know, like that falling shot on TOT.

2. What about the group photos taken at the entance to Character meals? The ones they walk around and try to sell you in the middle of the meal. It would be nice to just say, I'll get it on the Photopass CD.

Thanks!!!

The only ride photo available on Photopass is at TestTrack. You have to scan your Photopass card under the screen displaying your picture to have it added.

At Donald's breakfastosaurus last August they took your pictures and put them right on the photopass. They never came by with the packages like they used to. That was the only dining we did with pictures so I don't know about the others.

OOOHHHHHH! I'd like to be added, if it's not too late. My dates are Sept. 17-24th. Just let me know. Thanks!

OOOHHHHHH! I'd like to be added, if it's not too late. My dates are Sept. 17-24th. Just let me know. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter