*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

Have any of you going to the early MNSSHP been able to make FP’s using your party ticket? My FP day was Monday and I got everything we wanted but didn’t make any for our MNSSHP day (9/3) and didn’t know if I should.

How likely do you think they will change MK opening from 9 to 8 on September 3 (Labor Day). That would make my 8:25 BoG reservation useless.

Have any of you going to the early MNSSHP been able to make FP’s using your party ticket? My FP day was Monday and I got everything we wanted but didn’t make any for our MNSSHP day (9/3) and didn’t know if I should.
I did yesterday. I made them for 3:20-4:20 Peter Pan, 4:20-5:20 7DMT and 5:20-6:00 BTMR.

Also, I just want to say how happy I am to have this board and Disney-minded folks to plan with. My beloved dog of 14 years Peanut passed away last week. It's been really difficult adjusting to life without her, but spending time planning and being on the boards has really helped. Glad I have something happy to look forward to this year.
I am so sorry about your pup. My 11 year old ( the one on the right) had multiple seizures on Memorial day and I thought I was going to lose him. He is better but the fear was real. I lost my first pair 3 months apart at age 16.5 and 14 so I know how hard it was then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter