The Official Spring 2010 PI Thread

Has anyone been offered the Catering Management Internship? Or has anyone seen anyone who has accepted the Catering Management Internship? Or does anyone know anyone who has accepted this role? I am going crazy waiting!!:scared:

Earlier today I was offered and accepted the position as a Conservation Education Professional Intern at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge!!! :dance3:

I am beyond excited and I can't wait to meet everyone else who was accepted as well!

Good Luck to those still waiting! I feel your pain but I know you can do it! Just wait a little bit longer! :thumbsup2

:goodvibes

CONGRATS!!!! :wizard:

Hey everyone, still waiting to hear back from the PIs I applied for in events. Anyone with me?

Which events are you waiting to hear from? MK Event Planning? Distribution Marketing Services - Event Planning (I'm still waiting to hear from this one)? Have you had an interview with the department?

I'm waiting to hear from MK Event Assistant, Youth Events, College & International Operations Event Planning. I'm a CP alum and I think we only have one interview. So i haven't interviewed with the department.

I'm waiting to hear from MK Event Assistant, Youth Events, College & International Operations Event Planning. I'm a CP alum and I think we only have one interview. So i haven't interviewed with the department.

I am waiting to hear back from youth events as well. I am not a CP alum and I only had one interview, but it wasn't with the department.

I'm waiting to hear from distribution marketing event planning, distribution marketing brand marketing, and sales planning and development... I can't expect them to get back to us on thanksgiving, so it must be tomorrow or Friday

I dont know how many spots they have for this role, but my friend accepted the Youth Events PI early this month...

I decided to stay in Patterson Court while on my PI to get my feet on the ground and ready for what will hopefully be a long successful time at WDW........any others staying in Patterson?

Which events are you waiting to hear from? MK Event Planning? Distribution Marketing Services - Event Planning (I'm still waiting to hear from this one)? Have you had an interview with the department?

I applied for the accounting/finance PI's. I had an initial interview and a second department interview.

I'm waiting on CP/ICP Event Planning, International Recruiting, and MK Event Assistant. I haven't seen anyone say they've gotten offers for these positions on here or on Facebook....

Well... I got offered a PI. The first problem is I didn't apply for it.
The second problem is that the reason I didn't apply for it is because I've already done it!!

I was offered the Deployment Assistant PI. I don't know if I should take it or not. :(
The job was okay, but the hours are TERRIBLE. Plus, is it really going to look that great to go back to the exact same internship I've already gone through one time?

What do you guys think? I have until Friday to decide.

The second problem is that the reason I didn't apply for it is because I've already done it!!

I was offered the Deployment Assistant PI. I don't know if I should take it or not. :(
The job was okay, but the hours are TERRIBLE. Plus, is it really going to look that great to go back to the exact same internship I've already gone through one time?

That's great, I appled for the internship, as well, but have no heard anything, likely since I haven't heard anything by now, I know I'm pretty much rejected. Congrats, and I think you should take it, they are alot people (myself as well) here waiting for a chance to get a opportunity you have received. Good luck to everyone waiting. I hope try maybe next year again.

I wouldn't do it, you might regret it. Since you aren't quite sure, you could give the opportunity to someone who really really wants the opportunity. If it's going to the be the same exact job, is that really another step ahead, you know? I don't think it would be effective to do it again.

I'm assuming the first time you did it you hadn't graduated yet??? I think if you want to use it to get back in with the company and network to get to the area you would like to be in then it would still be worthwhile since you thought the job was okay. The job markets tough right now so you may want to take any opportunity offered to you. I guess it also depends on if you have backup plans or not.

I know right now I would say I would not want to repeat my last PI, but if it were actually offered to me and I had nothing else lined up the decision might be harder. I'm definitely one person who is not jealous of the decision you have in front of you though! I feel like I would be a little disappointed in that situation...maybe not as much as getting nothing, which is what it looks like I may be getting, but it'll all work out I'm sure!!! Good luck making your choice!!

I'm waiting on CP/ICP Event Planning, International Recruiting, and MK Event Assistant. I haven't seen anyone say they've gotten offers for these positions on here or on Facebook....

Same, I haven't seen anyone say they had any offers in any of the groups for those PIs... so i haven't lost all hope yet. I remember for my CP they were almost a month late in sending my acceptance letter so.... lets hope. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter