"The Official 'True Blood' Vampire Thread" ...spoilers included.

I have to agree, sadly, this season is AWFUL. Even more awful than the Lilith nonsense. I can't remember a time when I was actually checking to see how much longer the show lasted because I was bored and ready to turn the tv off.

Forgot about the phone. Maybe she didn't have a landline. :D

I think the only reason I am still watching is because TB is one of the few shows that have new episodes over the summer. It used to be campy and fun.

I have to agree, sadly, this season is AWFUL. Even more awful than the Lilith nonsense. I can't remember a time when I was actually checking to see how much longer the show lasted because I was bored and ready to turn the tv off.

Agree. So far it's been very disappointing. Even Sookie's line have been weak. I hate how she just goes traipsing off in the night all by herself.

Sorry, another lame epi. Hard to point things out without spoilers, but the deaths have not been good send offs for the characters. One off scene, then tonight's? Very frustrating! For a minute I thought they were going to hand out a couple more lame deaths. Some of these major players need to go out in a blaze of glory, not slumped over on a french chassis.

Ow. Just ow.

The writing this season is so bad -- they've forgotten things already revealed in the past (like the Reverend was married when he first came to Bon Temps and Lettie Mae was the "other woman," wanting to be a preacher's wife and respected, um no).

So, how can vampires smoke if they don't breathe (inhale/exhale), but can't take pills?

In the books, Alcide had a better option than the HBO series for sure -- he thrived, was packmaster of a very *good* pack instead of what they gave him on the show. He survived, but wasn't that romantically involved with Sookie, beyond a fling/flirtation period.

I don't understand why they brought in a whole squad of Chinese killers in the last season. I'm sure there'll be an explanation of "why," but it seems to be extra, unneeded people running around.

I also don't understand Eric's strong connection to Sylvie. And for an HBO series with lots of $$, they surely could have found a better wig than what they did for him. Ouch.

Jason's vamp needs to go away. I think she will and he and Jessica will end up together (I predict Jason is going to have to give Jessica more blood to heal her). That would also lead Lafayette into a relationship with Jessica's vampire.

Only thing I really liked last night was seeing LaLa's dance party.

Anyhow, that's my rant and I'm sticking to it.

This season SUCKS!
I was so bored last night I wanted to scream.

I may just binge watch the rest of the season in a couple of months. :sad2:

I don't understand why they brought in a whole squad of Chinese killers in the last season. I'm sure there'll be an explanation of "why," but it seems to be extra, unneeded people running around.

Japanese. True Blood is made by a Japanese corporation (Yokanoma Corp) and last season Sarah Newlin killed the rep of that corporation with her high heel. Plus she ruined their business by putting the hep V in the True Blood. Think they are here for revenge.

Japanese. True Blood is made by a Japanese corporation (Yokanoma Corp) and last season Sarah Newlin killed the rep of that corporation with her high heel. Plus she ruined their business by putting the hep V in the True Blood. Think they are here for revenge.

Thanks -- I should have been paying more attention. ;-)

I finally watched "Fire in the hole" last night. I too am confused and annoyed by the writing this season. The show seems to jump around without really saying much. I can't wait until they kill off Tara's mother. I am sick of that whole story line.

what annoys me more (idk why tho) is erics hair!! 1st season, they said vampires can't change, they stay the way they're made. he has long hair. ok, maybe i can get behind the silver burning it off. but pam cuts it short. and it stays!! now we're seeing 1986 flashbacks and it's not long like it was. ok, i understand he hated the wig, it was terribly itchy for him, but he should've just sucked it up. last season, short scenes, he could've dealt with it!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My reason for watching is gone. sigh. I rewatched last night for one more good look. sigh My husband caught me, lol!

My reason for watching is gone. sigh. I rewatched last night for one more good look. sigh My husband caught me, lol!
:lmao: my husband left. He was upset about Eric butt and alcide butt lol
You must mean Hoyt's mother:lmao:paw:
This made me LOL :rotfl2:

:rotfl: Good one! I did say, "FINALLY" once that old hag was gone.

I am glad LaLa made it through okay, though. I thought he was a goner for a minute.

Me too. Hoyt's mom was so annoying.

And I thought LaLa was gone too. Thank god he wasn't. His eye lashes were flawless that episode. I need good falsies like that!! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter