The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

This is an image I took of the pool.

I really hope it’s something else. I’m sure it’s some flower falling from one of the palm trees surrounding the pool or something. I’ll look into it.

Attachments

• The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread  Page 81...png
    The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread Page 81...png
    804.1 KB · Views: 6

The amount of bellyaching about the TOT. :scared::rolleyes1
----
Is there a floorplan anywhere? I always use them for room requests. AKL, VGF, AUL, etc. all have them here and I am really coming up short finding one for VDH. Sorry for having to ask!

----
Is there a floorplan anywhere? I always use them for room requests. AKL, VGF, AUL, etc. all have them here and I am really coming up short finding one for VDH. Sorry for having to ask!
Post #4 has the floorplans
https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...s-and-fans-info-thread.3923658/#post-64908687

Post#1370 has the mostly accurate room layout
https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...ans-info-thread.3923658/page-69#post-65272262

----
Yeah, how dare we.

Looks like The Coffee House will be closed for refurbishment starting Monday April 1st. I'm thinking Sketch Pad Cafe at Pixar Place is the best alternative for early morning coffee/breakfast as everything else opens at 7am but would love to know if there's a better option I'm missing?

Looks like The Coffee House will be closed for refurbishment starting Monday April 1st. I'm thinking Sketch Pad Cafe at Pixar Place is the best alternative for early morning coffee/breakfast as everything else opens at 7am but would love to know if there's a better option I'm missing?
Starbucks in Downtown Disney. I thought they opened before 7am, but maybe not. I think they are open when they start letting people through security.

Oof, this is a big thread, wow! We will be going in June (Standard View Studio - me, DH and DD almost 16). We own at Riviera but booked at the 7 month mark. It's been YEARS since I've been to Disneyland so I think I'll need to head over to that forum to figure everything out because I know nothing. (Like, I literally don't even know how to get from the hotel to DL. Walk? Monorail? Donkey?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter