The Official Who's Going in October of 2007 List!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
THREE DAYS AWAY!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Last night, I switched us from POR to CSR and finalized ADRs. I am done....nearly packed and ready to GO!

Six hours and I'm not done packing! Just a few more things to jam into the suitcase and I'll be all set! Hope to see a few of you down there! bye!

Have almost finished packing.. We fly out at 2:30 Friday afternoon for a wonderful week at Coronado !!!
my daughter got into nursing school (started in the Fall semester) and we are celebrating... doing everything we can... Food and Wine Festival, MNSSHP, going over to Universal for HHN and as a surprise to her (which she does not know about yet) taking her on a hot air balloon ride...
this should be a GREAT TRIP... just the two of us girls....
CANT WAIT !!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am now jealous of everyone about to go.....but we had a great time...lots of pics.....lots of characters. Have fun all.

List updated with some other folks that I found on other boards......some of you DIS'ers are very sneaky. lol

Today was all about running errands for the trip. We got haircuts. We bought the special dog food that the dogs eat and treats to leave for them while they are at the vet. We bought several new litter pans to leave out for the three cats while we are gone....yes, we have a friend coming by to check in on them several times while we are away, but I don't expect him to scoop the litter. We are just planning to air out the basement big time once we get home. ewwwwww :faint: We both bought some new clothes! We decided to do the F&W fest on the green side, so we bought a special set of metal utensils to take with us, some new small sea salt and pepper corn grinders, some cloth napkins and we are all set to do the Marketplace Booths with minimal impact on the environment. :thumbsup2 I got Gabby to settle on some wardrobe choices for our stay. I have all of our clothing coordinated so that we don't clash and our photos should turn out well. We even picked out our outfits for our special dinners out and time partying at PI. I figure that the underwear & sleepwear bag can wait for next Sunday. In the meantime, I have got to get all of my stuff printed out, preferrably tomorrow, so that I can take it to Kinkos for laminating. I also need to find my jean shorts, otherwise, I am going to need to go buy some and I just don't wanna. lol

I am sooooooo tired from all of the errand running today. I can't wait for vacation. I just wish that Gabby wasn't going to be out of town all week and that I didn't have to work next Saturday. Maggie

this time next week we will be at POP and disney for the first time celebrating ds6th b-day and dd 3rd b-day. can't wait!

Hehe. I annoyed everyone at work tonight by running around going, "In two weeks, I'll be at Disney World!!!"

CurlyJo224 wrote
Hehe. I annoyed everyone at work tonight by running around going, "In two weeks, I'll be at Disney World!!!"

I did the same thing last week with three weeks to go. Only two more weeks to go from Monday:cool1: :banana:

Hey Disney Halloweeners do any of you know of any special Halloween happenings (besides Mickey's not so scary party) I want to find out what is going on at Downtown Disney and the hotels.
Thanks

Updated list again......:sad2:

I am really sorry, but it appears that someone is approaching the DIS'ers that are on the October 2007 list and asking probing questions about their reservations. Please do not give out your personal information to anyone! I encourage you to forward the PM that you may have received to a moderator, so that the offending party can be dealt with. If you would like to be removed from the list, please let me know. I apologize for any discomfort that you may have felt due to your appearance on the list. I never would have thought that anyone would use the list for any such purposes. Maggie

Hey Disney Halloweeners do any of you know of any special Halloween happenings (besides Mickey's not so scary party) I want to find out what is going on at Downtown Disney and the hotels.
Thanks

Copied this from mouse savers!
Hopefully the same will be true this year!

In 2006, family-oriented events such as trick-or-treating, a pumpkin patch and a dance party were offered at Downtown Disney from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm on October 30 and 31.

Trick-or-treat bags were distributed at Disney's Wonderful World of Memories, Once Upon a Toy and World of Disney. Kids could visit close to a dozen locations that were distributing treats (most or all of the Disney-owned stores and carts participate).

The Pumpkin Patch was located at Tinker Toy Tower.

The Dance Party was held at the Dock Stage.

Pleasure Island offers Halloween-themed entertainment and dancing on Halloween (October 31) as well as the Friday and Saturday nights prior to Halloween (if Halloween doesn't fall on a Friday or Saturday).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter